NBCC Recruitment 2019-145 NBCC India Assistant Manager, JE, GM Jobs. National Building Construction Corporation Ltd has recently released a notification for recruiting 145 posts in India Assistant Manager, JE, GM, and various posts through the official website @www.nbccindiacom. the interested candidates need to apply this post by online mode. The candidates should have Diploma, MBA/PGDM, LLB, Graduate, Post Graduate, B.Tech/B.E in relevant trade with minimum marks from a recognized university/institution.
The interested candidates who are applying for NBCC Recruitment Notification 2019 should have minimum age criteria as prescribed in the referred notification. The interested candidates should have to apply the post on the date before the closing of the application. The candidates need to pay the application fee as per the organization. the candidates will be selected based on the performance in written test and interview. For more details about the application form, selection process, age limit refer official notification.
NBCC Recruitment Notification 2019
Name of the post: India Assistant Manager, JE, GM posts
Total Number of posts: 145 Vacancies
- General Manager – 02 Posts
- Additional General Manager – 07 Posts
- Deputy General Manager – 16 Posts
- Project Manager – 16 Posts
- Manager – 06 Posts
- Deputy Project Manager – 19 Posts
- Deputy Manager – 06 Posts
- Senior Project Executive – 26 Posts
- Senior Executive – 01 Posts
- Assistant Manager – 11 Posts
- Management Trainee – 04 Posts
- Executive – 01 Posts
- Junior Engineer – 26 Posts
- Senior Stenographer – 01 Posts
- Office Assistant (Gr.III) – 03 Posts
- Application Starting Date: 07th February 2019
- Application Ending Date: 06th March 2019
- Expected date of examination: update soon
Pay scale: Selected candidates will get the best pay scale and grade pay and other allowances as per the organization norms
NBCC Vacancies 2019 and Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: the candidates should have the minimum educational qualifications Diploma, MBA/PGDM, LLB, Graduate, Post Graduate, B.Tech/B.E in relevant trade with minimum marks from a recognized university/institution.
Age Limit: Applicants age limit minimum 29 years and maximum 37 years and Upper age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category candidates as per the organization norms.
Selection process: Candidates will be selected based on the performance in written examination followed by the personal interview conducted by the NBCC Recruitment Board 2019 organization norms.
Application Fee: Candidates will have to pay the application fee as per the organization.
How to apply Latest NBCC jobs & online Application Process
- Candidates visit the main web page for official notification
- Need to check the eligibility criteria
- Then go to the online application process
- Click on apply online
- Select the post for which you applied
- Enter the details regarding application
- upload the photo and signature
- Click on the submit button
- Then go to the payment section
- After the payment section then click on the final submit button
- take a copy of the print out for future save