NEET 2018 – Central Board of Secondary Education and the MCI (Medical Council of India) has recently published a Notice of NEET 2018 in place of AIPMT as part of the admission process in various courses undergraduate (MBBS / BDS) in many schools in India. NEET 2018 will be organized in two phases i.e., Phase I and Phase II.
NEET Phase I applicants actually completed a written exam on the scheduled date for NEET 2018 Phase II registration Here is an interesting news for them Phase II NEET 2018 The application process will be launched in the near future.
National cum Input Selection Test 2018 will be held on a mentioned date in the various authorized test centers across India. Here is a complete record of phase II NEET clear process are encouraged to 2018. The candidates who perform well in the written test will be selected for the selective test and will be approved in the examination.Contestants using this information to submit their applications at the right time.The applicants should pay their application fee according to their category wise.
The application fee is Rs.1000 for General Category and Rs.500 for all other Reservation category candidates. Forms will not be accepted without the specified amount of application fee. NEET Exam Syllabus Pattern 2018 is also available on the official website, which helps candidates prepare the dough. For more accurate on sperm test phase II national record selection input data in 2018, see this blog post, or just walking official forum of the Organization. Please contact our website for regular updates on the NEET 2018.
NEET 2018 Online Application Form & NEET Latest News
The Central Board of Secondary Education (abbreviated as CBSE) is a Board of Education for public and private schools, under the Union Government of India.The first education board to be set up in India was the Uttar Pradesh Board of High School and Intermediate Education in 1921, which was under the jurisdiction of Rajputana, Central India, and Gwalior. In 1929, the government of India set up a joint Board named “Board of High School and Intermediate Education, Rajputana”. This included Ajmer, Merwara, Central India and Gwalior. Later it was confined to Ajmer, Bhopal and Vindhya Pradesh. In 1952, it became the “Central Board of Secondary Education”.
Name of The Exam: National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2018
Name of The Courses: Under Graduate Courses (MBBS/ BDS)
Location: Across India.
Qualification: The applicants should have been completed the 12th Class from any approved Institution/board with minimum qualifying percentage of marks.They must obtain minimum 50 % of marks in the following subjects
- Biotechnology/ Biology
Age Limit:The age limit of the applicants is given below:
- The Minimum age of the applicants must attain in between 17 to 25 years
- SC/ST/OBC/SC-PH/OBC-PH/ST-PH and all other reserved category candidates will get upper age limit relaxation as per government rules and regulations.
The candidates who perform well in the written test will be selected for the selective test and will be approved in the examination. NEET Phase 2nd Admit Card 2018 is mandatory for attending test, will be released in mid of July month and NEET Phase II Test 2018 will be organized on schedule dates at various authorized examination centers in India.
The applicants should pay their application fee according to their category wise.The application fee is Rs.1000 for General Category and Rs.500 for all other Reservation category candidates. Forms will not be accepted without specified amount of application fee.
NEET Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2018
- There is only one question paper for NEET 2018
- Number of questions in the paper is 180 and total test carries 720 marks
- Candidates have the flexibility to choose your language of question paper i.e Hindi and English
- Exam Duration is 03 Hours / 180 Minutes
- Each question carries 04 marks and every wrong answer carries one negative mark
- The question paper will be prepared with the knowledge of following questions
- Section I – Physics
- Section II – Chemistry
- Section III – Biology (Botany/ Zoology)
How to apply NEET Phase 2 Exam 2018
- First login to association official page
- Then search for NEET Phase II Registration link
- Form link will be opened in a new page
- Fill all the required information in the form as per guidelines
- Upload all supporting document copies in required format and size
- Pay the application fee based on your category
- Finally, cross-check the information before submission to avoid errors
- Hit on submit button for complete the process of registration
- A confirmation page will be displayed after the effective registration
- Take a 2 to 3 print out copies of it or future reference
- Online Application Commencement from – Updated Shortly
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form – Updated Shortly
- NEET Phase II 2018 Exam Date – Updated Soon
- NEET Phase I and Phase II Result Release Date: Updated Soon
NEET Advertisement 2018
NEET Online application form