NIFT Recruitment 2018-40 Assistant Professor (Backlog) Jobs. National Institute of Fashion Technology has Issued Notification 40 opening Assistant Professor (Backlog). This is a great open door for Job Seekers the individuals who are willingly sitting tight for this most recent NIFT Posts. National Institute of Fashion Technology Recruitment 2018 chose competitors to get Rs.66000/-.
NIFT Recruitment 2018 with respect to instruction capability beneath said obviously taking into account the post insightful least capability 12th Class / Intermediate Post Graduation from any approved institution/board with minimum pass percentage of marks. National Institute of Fashion Technology NIFT Notification 2018 age ought to be according to tenets and directions. Candidates Age Relaxation in age will be given to SC/ST/OBC classification applicants according to Govt standards. National Institute of Fashion Technology Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018 Applicants age limit minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years and upper age relaxation will be applicable to the reserved category candidates as per the organization norms.
NIFT Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
Name of The Post:
- Assistant Professor – 40 Posts
Total Vacancies: 40 Posts
Pay Scale: Eligible Candidates for this NIFT Notification posts will get a monthly pay scale of Rs.66000/-.
- Online Application Starting from – Available Now
- Online Application Form Last Date – 22nd January 2018
Qualification: Candidates Applying for this NIFT notification posts should have completed there 12th Class / Intermediate Post Graduation from any approved institution/board with minimum pass percentage of marks.
Age Limit: Applicants age limit minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years and upper age relaxation will be applicable to the reserved category candidates as per the organization norms.
Selection Process: Applicants will be selected on the basis of there performance in the following rounds conducted by the NIFT Selection board.
- written examination
- skill-based test
Exam/Application Fee: Applicants need to pay the application fee Rs.1000/- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates and employees of NIFT (both regular and contract).
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2018: Examination syllabus and pattern can be downloaded from the Official website of the Organization and also they can refer the Previous and sample Question papers from the same page.
How to Apply for the NIFT Recruitment Vacancy 2018 & Online Application Process
- Applicants are suggested to visit the official website of the Organization i.e www.nift.ac.in before Applying for this Notification
- Then go to the Notification panel and click on the link of Apply Online.
- A new tab will be opened with an Application form displayed with some blank spaces in it.
- Fill the Application form with all the required details of the Candidate as per the instructions.
- Then attach the Candidates recent photograph and other required document certificates on the Application form.
- Pay the Application fee as per your Category.
- Then click on the submit link to submit the Application form.