NIT Durgapur Recruitment 2019: NIT (National Institute of Technology) Durgapur has as of late welcomed applications from qualified and qualified hopefuls who wish to get short recorded in the opening of Work Assistants, Lab Assistants and different positions said.
Candidates who craving to take part in the enlistment must fill their applications in endorsed organizes and submit it most recent date will update shortly. The complete subtle elements of this enlistment are given here beneath for all contender to experience before applying under the expressed opening.
Eligible Candidates will get a monthly pay scale of Rs.5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 2000/- and Candidates Applying for this Posts should have completed there Senior Secondary (10+2) from a perceived board and ITI Course of one year or higher term in proper exchange or Matric with no less than 60% imprints and ITI Certificate of 2 year’s span in suitable exchange or Diploma in building of three years’ length from a perceived Polytechnic/Institute. For more information regarding this NIT Durgapur Recruitment 2019 go through this page.
Latest NIT Durgapur Recruitment 2019
The National Institute of Technology Durgapur otherwise called NIT Durgapur or NITD is an open designing school situated in Durgapur, West Bengal, India. Once in the past known as the Regional Engineering College, Durgapur (REC Durgapur), it is among the initial 8 Regional Engineering Colleges built up in India and was established in 1960 by the then Chief Minister of West Bengal, Dr. Bidhan Chandra Roy. As of every year this year also NIT Durgapur Released Various Posts for which interested Candidates can Apply for.
Name of The Post: Work Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, and other Various Posts.
Total Vacancies: Various Vacancies
Pay Scale: Post wise Pay scale details of the Candidates are mentioned below.
- Eligible Candidates for Work Assistant Posts will get a monthly Pay scale of Rs.5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 2000/-
- Eligible Candidates for Laboratory Assistant Posts will get a monthly Pay scale same as for Work Assistant Posts.
- Eligible Candidates for Technician Posts will get a monthly pay scale same as for Work Assistant Posts and Laboratory Assistant Posts.
- Eligible Candidates for Superintendent Posts will get a monthly Pay scale of Rs. 9300/- to Rs.Various800/- with a Grade pay of Rs.4200/-
- Eligible Candidates for Accountant Posts will get a monthly Pay scale same as for Superintendent Posts.
- Eligible Candidates for Senior Pharmacist will get a monthly Pay scale of Rs. 9300/- to Rs.Various800/- with a Grade pay of Rs. 4200/-
Qualification: Post wise Education Qualification details are mentioned below.
- Candidates Applying for the Work Assistant Post should have completed there Senior Secondary (10+2) from a perceived board and ITI Course of one year or higher term in proper exchange or Matric with no less than 60% imprints and ITI Certificate of 2 year’s span in suitable exchange or Diploma in building of three years’ length from a perceived Polytechnic/Institute.
- Candidates Applying for Laboratory Assistant should have completed there B.Sc Degree in relevant field from a recognized University/ Institute.
Age Limit: Age limit of the Candidates Applying for this NIT Durgapur Recruitment Posts should not exceed 27 years.
Selection Process: Applicants will be selected on the basis of there performance in the Written Test and Personal Interview.
Exam/Application Fee: Refer the Official website for the details regarding Application fee of the Examination.
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2019: Applicants are suggested to download the Examination Syllabus and Pattern from the Official website and also they can refer the Previous and model Question papers from the same website.
How to Apply for NIT Durgapur Recruitment 2019 vacancies & Online Application Process
- Candidates should first visit the Official website of the Organization i.e http://www.nitdgp.ac.in/
- Then open the Recruitment Portal and go through the Recruitment file to know the Eligibility Criteria and other details
- Eligible Candidates are suggested to download the Application format.
- Fill the Application form with all the required details of the Candidate as per the instructions
- Also, attach relevant document copies to the Application form
- Submit and send the filled Application form to the Address mentioned below
Mahatma Gandhi Avenue,
Online Application Commencement from – updated soon
Last date to Submit Online Application Form – updated soon
NIT Durgapur Advertisement 2019
NIT Durgapur Online Application Form