Candidates Applying for this Odisha Police Recruitment 2018 Posts age limit should be between 18 to 23 years. Contenders will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Physical test, written test, Merit List, PET/PMT conducted by the Odisha Police Selection board.
Odisha Police Recruitment 2018 Latest Odisha Police Notification 2018
|Name of Organization||Odisha Police|
|Name of The Post||Civil Constable posts.|
|Total Vacancies||1722 Posts.|
|Application Process||Online procedure|
Pay Scale: Candidates selected for this Odisha Police notification posts will get a month to month pay as per govt norms.
- Online Application Commencement from – 02 July 2018
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form -26 July 2018
- Physical Measurement / Physical Efficiency Test-06 August 2018
Odisha Police Recruitment Vacancies 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Candidates Applying for this Odisha Police notification posts should have completed their Higher Secondary (12th Class) passed from a recognized board.
Age Limit: Minimum age required for the Candidates Applying for this Odisha Police notification posts is 18 years and maximum age limit for the Applicants is 23 years.
Selection Process: Applicants are selected on the basis of their performance in the following rounds conducted by the Odisha police selection board.
- PET / PMT
- Skill Test
- Written Test
- Merit List
- For General/OBC candidates- of Rs.150/-
- For ST/SC/PWD -No Fee
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2018: Candidates are suggested to download the Exam syllabus and pattern from the official web and also they can view the previous and sample papers from the same page.
How to Apply for Odisha Police Recruitment Vacancy 2018 & Online Application Process
- Candidates should first visit the Official web i.e www.odishapolice.gov.in
- Then go to the notification tab and click on the Apply Online link.
- A new tab will be opened with an Application form which has to be filled.
- Fill the Application form with all the necessary details of the candidate as per the norms.
- Pay the Application fee as per the Category.
- Then click on the submit link to submit the details entered.
- Download and take a print out of the Application form for Exam reference.