OSSC Block Social Security Officer Hall Ticket 2017 Odisha SSC BSSO Admit Card, Exam Date.Odisha Staff Selection Commission has as of late discharged the Admit Card for the hopefuls who have fit the bill for the Block Social Security Officer examination. So the qualified hopefuls shape the state who have gone to the prelims exam and qualified can download the OSSC Block Social Security Officer Admit Card 2017. The examination is on schedule dates at different focuses over the state. So every one of the competitors can check the means gave underneath and finish the OSSS Login Procedures to get the concede card of the exam.
The applicants qualified in one phase of examination is qualified for another stage. However, the hopefuls going to the examination without this OSSC Block Social Security Officer Admit Card 2017 are not permitted to the examination. Reservations and other data with respect to the base cut off imprints for the classes like SC ST and OBC are unmistakably said in the official warning discharged before. For more subtle elements of OSSC Block Social Security Officer Admit Card 2017 check the data itemized beneath.
OSSC Block Social Security Officer Admit Card 2017 Download
Name of The Vacancies: Block Social Security Officer Posts.
OSSC Block Social Security Officer 2017 Exam Date: Update shortly
OSSC Block Social Security Officer Notification 2017 Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of there performance in the Preliminary and mains Examination conducted by the OSSC Selection board.
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- Skill Test
OSSC Block Social Security Officer 2017 Exam Pattern: Candidates are suggested to visit the official website of the org to know the Examination pattern.
How to Download OSSC Block Social Security Officer Admit Card/Exam Hall Ticket 2017
- Candidates should first visit the official web i.e www.ossc.gov.in
- Then go to the home page and click on the admit card download link.
- A new tab will be opened with some blanks spaces to be filled.
- Fill the blank spaces with details like date of birth and registration number of the Candidate as per the instructions.
- Then click on the submit link to submit the details entered.
- An admit card will be generated and displayed on the screen.
- Download the Call letter for Exam reference.