OSSC Recruitment 2018-14 Inspector Of Legal Metrology, Lab Assistant Posts. This time our authors have come out with an interesting update for the job hunters looking for Latest Odisha Govt Jobs 2018. Odisha Staff Selection Commission i.e OSSC has released a notification for the recruitment of 14 Inspector Of Legal Metrology, Lab Assistant Posts.
OSSC recruitment board is inviting applications from the candidates who had finished their Graduate in science or Graduate in Engineering or Technology from any government approved Institution / University with the minimum aggregate of marks. Latest OSSC Jobs 2018 requires the candidates having the age group in between 21 to 32 years. The interested applicant is pleased to submit their applications in online mode.
OSSC Application Form 2018 link will be activated from 16th August 2018 and deactivated on 15th September 2018. Direct access link along with the clearance process for submitting the application has provided in this blog post for the convenience of the applicants. Odisha SSC Recruitment board will shortlist the capable candidates based on their performance in Written Test followed by Personal Interview.
Primary round qualifiers only eligible to appear for further selection rounds. Selected applicants will receive the monthly salary with additional grade pay. This blog post gives the clear idea regarding Odisha SSC 14 Recruitment Notification 2018.
OSSC Recruitment 2018 Latest OSSC Notification 2018
Organization: Odisha Staff Selection Commission
Name of The Post: Inspector Of Legal Metrology, Lab Assistant
Total Vacancies: 14 Posts
Qualification: Candidates completed Graduate in science or Graduate in Engineering or Technology from any government approved Institution / University with the minimum pass percentage of marks are eligible to submit application forms for this notification.
- Minimum age must be 21 years
- Maximum age limit must not exceed 32 years
- age limit relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates according to government norms
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
These selection rounds will be organized by the selection board of OSSC for shortlisting the capable candidates. Primary round qualifiers only eligible to appear for further selection round. Merit list will be prepared based on maximum marks scored by the applicants in the qualifying test. OSSC Exam Admit Card 2018 will be accessible soon at official page, you will not be permitted to attend the selection process without carrying your hall ticket.
- For General/OBC category candidates-Rs.100/-
- For SC/ST Category candidates-No fee
Odisha SSC Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2018:
After the effective completion of application process candidates will generally begin the search for preparation material like syllabus, exam pattern, previous and model papers related to Odisha SSC Recruitment 2018 which are now available at the official page of OSSC.
How to Apply:
- At first login to OSSC official page www.odishassc.in
- Then enters to the recruitment section and read the particular advertisement thoroughly
- Eligible contenders can open online application form link
- Provided the mandatory details in the application as per instructions
- Upload scanned copies of all relevant documents
- Pay the required amount of application fee according to your category
- Verify the data before submission for avoiding mistakes
- Click on submit button for complete registration process on or before the last date
- Refer official advertisement to know the list of supporting documents
- Online Application Commencement from – 16th August 2018
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 15th September 2018