OSSC Recruitment 2019 –218 SI, Asst, Station Officer Posts. Official employment advertisement for the recruitment of 218 SI, Asst, Station Officer vacancies by Odisha Staff Selection Commission. According to OSSC SI, Asst, Station Officer Notification 2019, Graduation from the recognized university or institution with minimum qualifying marks. To Apply for OSSC SI, Asst, Station Officer Vacancies 2019 mode of application is the online and final date for submitting the application form date will update shortly.
Selection board of Odisha Staff Selection Commission will shortlist the suitable aspirants for the consideration of their performance and merit in the selection rounds of Written examination and interview. While submitting the application for OSSC SI, Asst, Station Officer Recruitment 2019, every applicant need to pay the nonrefundable examination fee of Rs.100/- through offline or online. The fee is exempted for the aspirants from SC / ST / Persons with Disability. After the effective finishing of registration procedure duly access OSSC Syllabus Exam Pattern from official Portal. Clear step by step by a procedure for submitting Odisha SSC SI, Asst, Station Officer Application Form 2019 along with direct interface link. Refer this blog page to get more information regarding Odisha Recruitment Notification 2019.
OSSC Recruitment 2019 Apply online
Odisha Staff Selection Commission shortly called OSSC. OSSC is intended for the recruitment of empty vacancies in many governments and its associated departments. Refer this blog page to get complete information regarding Odisha Staff Selection Commission 218 Recruitment Notification 2019.
Name of The Post: SI, Asst, Station Officer
Total Vacancies: 218 Vacancies
Pay Scale: Finalized contenders will get salary will be Rs.9300 with grade pay Rs. 4200/- for selected Odisha SSC Post 2019.
- Online Application Starting from – update soon
- Online Application Form Last Date – update soon
Qualification: Aspirants should possess Graduation from the recognized university or institution with minimum qualifying marks.
Age Limit: Job fighters minimum age as 21 years and maximum age as 25 years. Age relaxation of five years for SEBC, SC, ST and Women aspirants, ten years for PWD category and Others is applicable as per rules.
Selection Process: Written exam and Interview regulated by the Odisha Staff Selection Commission.
Exam/Application Fee: Appellants have to pay Rs. 100/- by online at e payment by using Net Banking of designated banks or via Treasury portal or offline using treasury portal by challan. No application fee for SC/ ST & Persons with Disability (PWD) (Reserved) aspirants.
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2019: After the effective finishing of sending procedure duly access OSSC JE Syllabus Exam Pattern from official Portal. Refer same to get the updated data about on Odisha SSC Statistical Field Surveyor Exam Hall Ticket.
How to Apply OSSC Vacancy 2019 & Online Application Process
- Aspirants first approach official portal of OSSC i.e www.ossc.gov.in
- Get the qualification data by referring to the required notification
- Eligible aspirants are advised to click on download Application Form link
- Fill the form with all desired details as per instructions
- Attach aspirants recent passport size photograph, signature copies in the form
- And copies of all your educational qualification & experience
- Then pay the prescribed examination fee
- Cross verify the details before submission to avoid the mistakes
- Press on submit button and finish the method of application on or before the final date
- Save the submitted form and unique registration/application number for future usage
OSSC Advertisement 2019
OSSC Application Form