PDKV Recruitment 2019: Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth (PDKV) has released an official promotion for Various different occupations. All the occupation candidates who are having qualified capability can apply for PDKV Recruitment 2019.
For enlisting, competitors ought to visit the official site and tap on an online application process. Online application procedure ought to be made through online before shutting date said in pdf record.
For applying to this Recruitment competitors ought to have the instructive capability like SSC passed/Two years Agricultural Diploma/Diploma in PC/HSC went with MS-CIT, DTP/DCP with great scholarly records from a perceived University/Board/Institution. Work hopefuls age ought to be 38 years and unwinding will be pertinent for saved individuals.
Hopefuls ought to utilize stamp paper of Rs.100/ – while going to. shortly recorded competitors will be welcomed for Walk-in-Interview for selecting in PDKV Akola Recruitment 2019. For gathering extra data about PDKV Field Assistant Notification 2019 applicants need to approach official page.
Latest PDKV Recruitment 2019
Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth (PDKV or PKV) is an agrarian college situated at Akola, in Maharashtra, India, in the Vidarbha district. The University is endowed with the obligation of horticultural instruction, exploration and expansion training alongside reproducer and establishment seed programs.
Name of The Post: Field Assistant, Computer operator cum clerk, Technical Assistant and Driver Posts.
Total Vacancies: Various Vacancies.
Pay Scale: Post wise Pay scale details are mentioned below.
- Eligible Candidates for field Assistant Post will get a monthly Pay scale of Rs.13,200/-
- Eligible Candidates for Computer Operator cum clerk Post will get a monthly Pay scale of Rs.13,200/-
- Eligible Candidates for Technical Assistant Post will get a monthly Pay scale of Rs. 12,000/-
- Eligible Candidates for Driver post will get a monthly Pay scale of Rs. 10,000/-
Qualification: Candidates Applying for this PDKV Recruitment Posts should have Completed there SSC / Two years Agricultural Diploma/ Diploma in computer/ HSC passed with MS-CIT, DTP/DCP with a minimum aggregate of Percentage from any Recognized University/Institute.
Age Limit: Maximum age limit for the Candidates Applying for this Posts is 38 years and also Age relaxation is Applicable for Reserved Category (SC, ST, PH) Candidates
Selection Process: Candidates will be Shortlisted on the basis of there Academic marks obtained in the Education Qualification and the shortlisted Candidates will be allowed to the walk-in Interview conducted by the PDKV Recruitment Board.
Exam/Application Fee: Candidates should pay an Application fee of Rs.100/- to Apply for this PDKV Recruitment Posts.
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2019: Applicants are suggested to Download the Examination Syllabus and Pattern from the Official website of the Organization and also they can refer the Previous and Model Question Papers from the same website.
How to Apply for PDKV Recruitment 2019 vacancies & Online Application Process
- Applicants should first Approach the Official website of the Organization i.e www.pdkv.ac.in.
- Open and click on the PDKV application form.
- An Application form will be displayed on the screen.
- Fill the Application form with all the required details of the Candidate as per the Instructions.
- Then the candidates should click on submit button.
- Next, download and take a print out of the Application form.
Online Application Commencement from – Update Shortly
Last date to Submit Online Application Form -Update Shortly
PDKV Advertisement 2019
PDKV Online Application Form