PGCIL Recruitment 2018 Apply online 25 Executive Trainee Posts. Power Grid Corporation has released a notification for filling up 25 Executive Trainee jobs through the official website @www.powergridindia.com. Power Grid Corporation is one of the central transmission utility of India and it is also one of the Nava Ratna in India under the Ministry of Power, Govt of India. The candidates can apply the post before the last date 30th June 2018. The candidates who are interested in applying for PGCIL Recruitment 2018 can Pass in Post graduate degree/diploma/MBA in hr/Personal management & Industrial relations/ social work(with specialization in personnel management & industrial relations)/HRM and Labour Relations/Labour and social welfare from the recognized university.
Candidates who are willing to apply for the PGCIL Recruitment 2018 Applicants should have minimum and maximum age limit 28 years. Upper Age relaxation to the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per govt rules. The candidates who are seeking more details regarding the pay scale, age criteria, application fee refer official website.
PGCIL Recruitment 2018
|Name of Organization||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Name of The Post||Executive Trainee|
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 9th June 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 30th June 2018
- Date of Examination: Update shortly
PGCIL Vacancies 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Candidates need to possess Post graduate degree/diploma/MBA in hr/Personal management & Industrial relations/ social work(with specialization in personnel management & industrial relations)/HRM and Labour Relations/Labour and social welfare from the recognized university.
Age Limit: Applicants should have minimum and maximum age 28 years. Upper Age relaxation to the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per govt rules.
- For SC/ST category candidates -5 years
- For OBC category candidates -3 Years
- PWD category candidates -10 years
Selection Process: Candidates can be selected based on the following process
- UGC NET 2018 marks
- group discussion
- personal interview
- For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen Candidates Application Fee:- Nil
Salary: selected applicants will receive monthly band as per the organization.
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2018: Candidates who are completed their application form successfully can know the examination syllabus for preparing the exam. The examination syllabus can also be available on the official website.
How to Apply Latest PGCIL Jobs 2018 & Online Application Process
- Candidates need to visit the official website for notification
- Verify the eligibility details
- Then go to the online application form
- Click on the link
- Fill the application form
- Attach the required documents
- Upload the photo and signature
- Pay the application fee
- Click on final submit button
- Take a copy for future save