PGCIL Southern Region Recruitment 2018: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL), Southern Region declared an official enlistment Notification for designating Various Diploma Trainee, Technician Trainee, Assistant Jobs. Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Notification 2018 welcomes online Application Form from intrigued and qualified hopefuls through authority site www.powergridindia.com at the very latest last date will Update Shortly.
Applicants who are intrigued to apply PGCIL Southern Region Recruitment 2018 can allude official Notification for knowing clear subtle elements. PGCIL Notification 2018 applying Aspirants ought to have qualified capabilities like Diploma in Electrical Engineering, B.Com, ITI or its proportionate capability from a perceived Board/University or organizations.
Competitors age point of confinement ought not to be over 27 years for Post(1,2)& age farthest point ought not to be over 28 years for Post(3). According to PGCIL Notification 2018 need to pay Application charge according to association. The Application expense ought to be pay through Online mode. PGCIL Notification 2018 Candidates will be chosen in light of execution in composed examination, Computer Skill Test, and Trade test directed by Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL).
Chosen Candidates will get pay size of Rs.16500/ – in addition to Grade Pay every month. Work seekers are satisfied to go to authority site for more data like how to apply, choice procedure, age limit, pay scale, Syllabus Pattern, Admit Cards/Hall Ticket and Results subtle elements.
PGCIL Southern Region Recruitment 2018 Latest PGCIL Southern Region Notification 2018
Name of The Post: Diploma Trainee, Technician Trainee, and Assistant Posts.
Total Vacancies: Various Posts
Pay Scale: Eligible and selected Candidates for this PGCIL Southern Region Notification posts should have completed there Rs.16500/-
Online Application Commencement from – Update Shortly
Last date to Submit Online Application Form – Update Shortly
Qualification: Candidates Applying for this PGCIL Southern Region Recruitment Posts should have completed there Diploma in Electrical Engineering, B.Com, ITI with a minimum aggregate of percentage from any Recognized University/Institute.
Age Limit: Age limit details are mentioned below.
- Minimum age required for the Candidates Applying for the PGCIL Notification posts is 27 years.
- Maximum age limit for the Applicants is 33 years.
Selection Process: Applicants are selected on the basis of there performance in the following rounds conducted by the PGCIL Selection board.
- Written Examination.
- Computer skill test.
- Trade test.
Exam/Application Fee: Post wise Application fee details are mentioned below.
- Candidates Applying for the Diploma Trainee Posts should pay an Application fee of Rs.360/-
- Applicants interested in the Assistant and Junior Technician Trainee posts should pay an Application fee of Rs.260/-
- No Application fee is required for the Reserved Category Candidates.
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2018: Candidates can download the Examination syllabus and pattern from the official website of the Organization and also they can go through the Previous and sample papers from the same site.
How to Apply PGCIL Southern Region Recruitment Vacancy 2018 & Online Application Process
- Applicants should first log on to the Official web of the org i.e www.powergridindia.com
- Open the Notification panel and click on the Apply online link
- A new tab will be opened with an Application form that is to be filled.
- Fill the Application form with all the necessary details of the Candidate as per the instructions.
- Also, attach the Candidates recent photograph and other required document copies to the Application form.
- Pay the Application fee as per your Category.
- Click on the submit link to submit the Application form.
PGCIL Southern Region Advertisement 2018
PGCIL Southern Region Online Application Form