PGCIL Vadodara Recruitment Notification 2019: PGCIL Vadodara released the latest notification of Various Diploma Trainee, Chemist Vacancies. This time our authors have come out with an interesting update for the job holders looking for Latest Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited Govt Jobs. PGCIL notification has dispatched with official employment advertisement for the recruitment of 2019.
As per PGCIL Vadodara, Advertisement 2019 candidates possess ITI Electrical, Diploma in Electrical Engineering, Civil, Electronics and Communication, Degree or its equivalent qualification from an approved Institution/board / University with minimum qualifying marks is the desired basic academic qualification. Age limit should not exceed 27 years. PGCIL Vadodara Notification applying contenders applying for Diploma Trainee, Chemist Jobs 2019, You need to submit the application form in the online format from the official page of PGCIL web site. Candidates better to refer the organizational portal for the purpose of previous exam papers, exam pattern, syllabus pattern and age limit
Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited Vadodara Recruitment 2019, applicants have to pay the non-refundable application fee for General candidates, OBC candidates and reserved candidates refer organization web page. Process for submitting Power Grid Corporation Of India Limite Application Form 2019 and the direct link has provided here.
The selection process will go through written test and trade test. Applicants shortlisted for Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited Vadodara notification 2019 will receive best pay band as per rules and regulations. PGCIL Vadodara Diploma Trainee, Chemist, and various Syllabus Exam Pattern are accessible now at the same place and not now it can access when the organization uploaded. Applicants better to prepare the exam for the selection of PGCIL recruitment 2019. Applicants better to refer the organization portal more gathering more details about notification.
Latest PGCIL Vadodara Recruitment Notification 2019
Name of The Post: Diploma Trainee, Chemist
Total Vacancies: Various
- Chemist – Rs.12500 – 27500/-
- Diploma Trainee (Civil) – Rs.16000 – 35500/-
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical) – Rs.16000 – 35500/-
- Junior. Technician Trainee (Electrical) – Rs.16000 – 35500/-
- Diploma Trainee (Electronics & Communication) – Rs.16000 – 35500/-
Online Application Commencement from – 27th July 2019
Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 16th August 2019
- Junior Technician Trainee (Electrical) – ITI (Electrical) pass in Electrician Trade from recognized Technical Board/ Institute.
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical) – Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Technical Board/ Institute with minimum 70% marks for General/OBC(NCL) candidates and pass marks for SC/ST/PwD Candidates.
- Diploma Trainee (Electronics and Communication) – Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering from recognized Technical Board/Institute with minimum 70% marks for General/ OBC (NCL)/ST candidates and pass marks for SC candidates.
- Chemist – Post Graduation Degree in Chemistry
- Diploma Trainee (Civil) – Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized Technical Board/ Institute with minimum 70% marks for General/OBC(NCL)/ST candidates and pass marks for SC/PWD Candidates.
Age Limit: Candidates Age limit does not exceed 27 Years and 28 Years. Relaxations for reserved candidates for OBC 3 Years, for SC/ST candidates 5 Years.
Selection Process: To select the Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited Vadodara Recruitment vacancies applicants selection process basis on written test and trade test
- No fee for Pwd /SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman /Departmental Candidates
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical) – Rs.300/-
- Diploma Trainee (Civil) – Rs.300/-
- Chemist – Rs.200/-
- Junior Technician Trainee (Electrical) – Rs.200/-
- Diploma Trainee (Electronics & Communications) – Rs.300/-
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2019: Applying aspirants need to refer the PGCIL Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited Vadodara for the purpose of exam syllabus and exam pattern and also refer the previous pattern
How to Apply PGCIL Vadodara Vacancy 2019 & Online Application Process
- Applicants approach the organization website www.powergridindia.com
- Then open the application form link
- Fill the application form with candidates sufficient details
- Upload aspirants scanned copies of all related certificates
- And also attach candidates recent pass photograph
- Pay the application fee as per your reserved category
- Check aspirants data and click on submit button
- Online application process completed successfully
- Download and take a print out of application form
PGCIL Vadodara Advertisement 2019
PGCIL Vadodara Online Application Form