PSPCL ALM Recruitment 2017-18 Apply for 2800 Punjab PSTCL Assistant Lineman Jobs. According to PSPCL Assistant Lineman Advertisement 2017-18, Candidates must have 2 years apprenticeship in the trade of lineman as per govt norms. Preference will be given to candidates who have to do two years apprenticeship in PSPCL/PSTCL of erstwhile PSEB. If above candidate not available, candidate having two years apprenticeship in trade lineman from any other state/BBMB will be considered. Least age must not beneath 18 years and most extreme age farthest point ought not to surpass 43 years as on shutting date of utilization frame. To apply for PSPCL Recruitment 2017-18, Mode of utilization is on the web.
Composed Examination took after by Personal Interview are the determination rounds for PSPCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2017-18. PSPCL Assistant Lineman Online Application Form 2017-18 accommodation prepare and coordinate connection forget to the shape have said in this blog entry. Combined pay band alongside GP will be given to the competitors chose to this notice. To get the total data with respect to PSPCL Recruitment 2017-18. Applicants are pleased to refer official advertisement Or this blog entry for more detailed data. Online Application form link is activated now and will not be entertained after closing date
PSPCL Recruitment 2017-18 Apply Online
|Name of Organization||Punjab State Power Corporation Limited|
|Category||Punjab State Govt Jobs 2017-18|
|Name of The Post||Assistant Lineman Vacancies|
|Total Vacancies||2800 Vacancies|
|Application Process||Online Application Process|
Pay Scale: Applicants those who are getting selected for PSPCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2017-18 will receive the consolidated monthly salary with grade pay. You are advised to refer official notification to get the complete data regarding pay band and all other related.
- Online Application Commencement from – Update shortly
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form – Update shortly
PSPCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment Vacancies 2017-18 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Candidates should have 2 years apprenticeship in the trade of lineman as per govt norms. Preference will be given to candidates who have to do two years apprenticeship in PSPCL/PSTCL of erstwhile PSEB. If above candidate not available, candidate having two years apprenticeship in trade lineman from any other state/BBMB will be considered.
Age Limit: Minimum age of the contender must not below 18 years and maximum age limit should not exceed 43 years as on final date application. Relaxation in the upper age limit for the reserved categories like SC, STPWDwd, Women and all others as per PSPCL norms.
Selection Process: Written Examination followed by Personal Interview is the consecutive selection rounds organized by the selection board of PSPCL for shortlisting the capable candidates. Qualified candidates in the primary round of selection only forwarded to the final round of selection i.e Interview.
Exam/Application Fee: Refer official advertisement of PSPCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2017-18 to get the application fee information
PSPCL Assistant Lineman Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2017-18: Applicants those who have completed the process of application are pleased to download exam pattern, syllabus, previous and model papers related to PSPCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2017-18 from official foruml of PSPCL. This data is very helpful for the candidates to plan their preparation towards the selection.
How to Apply for PSPCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment Vacancy 2017-18 & Online Application Process
- Interested applicants are advised to approach PSPCL official forum www.pspcl.in
- Then refer Assistant Lineman advertisement from the recruitment section
- Candidates those who are having the desired skills and eligibility are pleased to open online application form
- Before filling the form, you must read the instructions to avoid the errors
- Fill the application form the candidates’ academic qualification, skills and experience data without errors
- Upload scanned copies of all supporting documents is prescribed format
- Then pay the application/examination fee as per the category
- Before hitting on submit button make sure that there are no errors in the application
- Finally, submit the application on or before submit the form as per the instructions
- Save a copy of submitted form or registration number for further correspondence
List documents which must be uploaded while submitting the application are clearly mentioned in official advertisement. Any false Or Incorrect information in the application will lead to rejection of your application at any stage of selection by the recruitment board of PSPCL.