RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2018 -27 RBI Office Office Assistant Jobs. There will be 27 empty posts under different offices Notification 2018 respects all intrigued work seekers through recommended position applications to choose Office Assistant opportunities. Candidates the individuals who qualified 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the concerned university. Hopefuls age needs to between in the least 18 years and most extreme 25 years as o the last date of utilization shape and age unwinding will be pertinent according to Govt standards/rules.
Hopefuls will be chosen on the premise of their execution in composed test and then eye to eye meeting. Work competitors the individuals who named in Office Assistant posts will get least pay scale as given in authority Advt. All applicants having a place with needs to allude official notice for more point by point data. Work seekers who proposed to apply Reserve Bank Of India Office Assistant Recruitment 2018 may download application shape and send the printed version to given location at the very latest last date. Last date for the accommodation of RBI application structure. For more insights about Office Assistant Notice 2018 like Exam Pattern/Syllabus, Previous Exam Papers, RBI Admit Card, Results experience the official site.
RBI Recruitment Notification 2018
The Reserve Bank of India is India’s central banking institution, which controls the monetary policy of the Indian rupee. It commenced its operations on 1st April 1935 during the British Rule in accordance with the provisions of the Reserve Bank of India Act,1934. The original share capital was divided into shares of 100 each fully paid, which were initially owned entirely by private shareholders.Following India’s independence on 15th August 1947, the Reserve Bank of India was nationalized on 1 January 1949.
Name of The Post: Office Assistant Posts
Total Vacancies: 27
- Online Application Starting from – 26th January 2018
- Online Application Form Last Date – 15th February 2018
- Dates to pay application fee – 26th January 2018 to 15th February 2018
- Date of Preliminary Examination – 06th April 2018
- Date of Mains Examination – 07th May 2018
Pay Scale: Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of Rs.10940 – 23700/- with grade pay and other allowances as per the norms.
Qualification: Candidates should have completed their 10th (SSC/ Matriculation) from the concerned state or university with minimum qualifying marks.
Age Limit: Minimum age required for the Candidates Applying for this RBI Officer Grade Recruitment Posts is 18 years and Maximum age limit is 25 years.
Selection Process: Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance conducted by Reserve Bank Of India.
- Online Test
- Personal Interview.
- General candidates need to pay 450/-
- OBC candidate need to pay 450/-
- SC/ST candidate need to pay Rs.50/-
- PH candidates need to pay Rs.50/-
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2018: Applicants can download the Examination Syllabus and Pattern from the Official website and also they can refer the Previous Question Papers and Model Question papers from the same site.
How to RBI vacancies & Online Application Process
- Applicants should first visit the Official website www.rbi.org.in
- Then open the RBI notification file and go through it carefully to know the Eligibility criteria and other details.
- Eligible Candidates are suggested to click the Apply Online link
- An Application form will be displayed on the screen.
- Fill the Application form with all the required details of the Candidates as per the instructions.
- Also, attach the candidate’s recent passport size photo and Signature on the Application form.
- Next Pay the application fee as given in the notification
- Click on submit the submit the Application form, Also take a printout of the Application form for future use.