RBI Assistant Recruitment Notification 2017 Apply Online 526 RBI Office Attendant Jobs. There will be 526 empty posts under different offices Notification 2017 respects all intrigued work seekers through recommended position applications to choose Assistant opportunities. Candidates the individuals who qualified 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the concerned university. Hopefuls age needs to between in the least 18 years and most extreme 25 years as o the last date of utilization shape and age unwinding will be pertinent according to Govt standards/rules.
Hopefuls will be chosen on the premise of their execution in composed test and then eye to eye meeting. Work competitors the individuals who named in Assistant posts will get least pay scale as given in authority Advt. All applicants having a place with needs to allude official notice for more point by point data. Work seekers who proposed to apply Reserve Bank Of India Assistant Recruitment 2017 may download application shape and send printed version to given location at the very latest last date. Last date for the accommodation of RBI application structure. For more insights about Assistant Notice 2017 like Exam Pattern/Syllabus, Previous Exam Papers, RBI Admit Card, Results experience the official site.
RBI Recruitment Notification 2017
The Reserve Bank of India is India’s central banking institution, which controls the monetary policy of the Indian rupee. It commenced its operations on 1st April 1935 during the British Rule in accordance with the provisions of the Reserve Bank of India Act,1934. The original share capital was divided into shares of 100 each fully paid, which were initially owned entirely by private shareholders.Following India’s independence on 15th August 1947, the Reserve Bank of India was nationalized on 1 January 1949.
Name of The Post: Assistant Posts
- Online Application Commencement from – 17.11.2017
- Last Date to Submit Online Application Form -07.12.2017
- RBI Assistant Exam Date – Update soon
Pay Scale: Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of Rs.10940/- per month in the scale of 10940 – 380 (4) 12460 – 440 (3) – 13780 – 520 (3) – 15340 – 690 (2) -16720 – 860 (4) – 20160 – 1180 (3) – 23700 (20 years) initial monthly Gross emoluments for Office Attendants is approximately Rs. 22,339/-
Qualification: Candidates should have completed their 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the concerned university.
Age Limit: Minimum age required for the Candidates Applying for this RBI Officer Grade Recruitment Posts is 18 years and Maximum age limit is 25 years.
Selection Process: Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance conducted by Reserve Bank Of India.
- Written examination
- For General and OBC Rs/- 450
- For SC/ST PWD – 50
- No Fee For Staff
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2017: Applicants can download the Examination Syllabus and Pattern from the Official website and also they can refer the Previous Question Papers and Model Question papers from the same site.
How to RBI vacancies & Online Application Process
- Applicants should first visit the Official website www.rbi.org.in
- Then open the RBI notification file and go through it carefully to know the Eligibility criteria and other details.
- Eligible Candidates are suggested to click the Apply Online link
- An Application form will be displayed on the screen.
- Fill the Application form with all the required details of the Candidates as per the instructions.
- Also, attach the candidate’s recent passport size photo and Signature to the Application form.
- Next Pay the application fee as given in the notification
- Click on submit the submit the Application form, Also take a printout of the Application form for future use.