RSMSSB Recruitment 2019-178 Ophthalmic Assistant Rajasthan Govt Jobs. Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board, Jaipur (RSMSSB) in giving new open doors embraced to Ophthalmic Assistant Posts. They have thought of RSMSSB Ophthalmic Assistant Recruitment 2019. The Application Forms starts from 8th January 2019. The RSMSSB Application Form must be submitted through online mode. Check beneath to get more insights about RSMSSB Recruitment 2019 at authority site rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.
Those contenders who are searching for the Latest Rajasthan Govt Jobs Work in their coveted Departments and holding up for quite a while can utilize this shot. In a matter of seconds, the RSMSSB Recruitment 2019 Notification is out. Each one of the candidates who is instructed and has completed 10+2 in Science with either Biology or Mathematics can apply for Recruitment.You can apply RSMSSB Medical Department 178 Jobs before the last date 9th February 2019. Candidates need to get more insights about Rajasthan Notification from beneath. Begin applying RSMSSB Recruitment 2019 as fast as could reasonably be expected.
RSMSSB Paramedical Recruitment 2019
|Name of Organization||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board|
|Category||State govt jobs.|
|Name of The Post||Ophthalmic Assistant Posts|
|Total Vacancies||178 Posts.|
|Application Process||Online process|
Pay Scale: Selected Candidates for this RSMSSB Notification post will get a month to month pay of RS. 20,800/-.
- Online Application Commencement from – 8th January 2019
- Last Date to Submit Online Application Form – 9th February 2019
RSMSSB Vacancies 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Candidates Applying for this RSMSSB Paramedical Notification posts should have completed their 12th Class / Intermediate with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and must have 2-years diploma in ophthalmic technology.
Age Limit: Minimum and maximum age required for the Candidates Applying to this Posts is mentioned below.
- Minimum age required for the Candidates Applying to this RSMSSB Paramedical notification posts is 18 years.
- Maximum age limit for the Applicants is 35 years.
Selection Process: Candidates are selected on the basis of their performance in the academic scorecard and diploma scorecard.
Exam/Application Fee: Category wise Application fee details are mentioned below.
- General Candidates should pay an Application fee of Rs.650/-
- OBC Candidates should pay an Application fee of Rs.450/-
- SC/ST Category Candidates should pay an Application fee of Rs.350/-
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2019: Candidates are suggested to download the Exam syllabus and pattern from the official web and also they can view the previous and sample papers from the official web.
How to Apply RSMSSB Recruitment 2019 Vacancy 2019 & Online Application Process
- Candidates should first visit the Official web i.e www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- Then go to the notification panel and click on the Apply Online link.
- A new tab will be opened with an Application form which has to be filled.
- Fill the form with all the required details of the Candidate as per the instructions.
- Pay the Application fee as per the Category.
- Then click on the submit link to submit link details entered.
- Download and take a print out of the form for Exam reference.
RSMSSB Advertisement 2019
RSMSSB Online Application Form