SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018-407 Special Cadre Officer Posts. It is expected that the State Bank of India will soon announce the vacancies for the post of Special Cadre Officer. This news comes as a great opportunity for all applicants there. The Bank will conduct an online survey for selection of suitable candidates for the Special Cadre Officer. The applicants, who are looking forward to the announcement of the hiring SBI notification will not wait too long. SBI Exam in 2018 is likely to be held in soon. The application process is expected to begin in very soon. There are several stages of the selection, and a detailed description is given in this article. Each candidate must strive as many brands as possible to enhance the chances of the final set. Read the full information here in the review process and related issues, such as the application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, recognized maps and tentative timetable.
We gave information on the admissibility and fees details for SBI Special Cadre Officer Recruitment 2018 Notification SBI official posts, old notifications based on the hiring of 2018 here. Candidates must have been a degree in any discipline are eligible to apply for the State Bank of India provided Special Cadre Officer Vacancies. The candidates seeking a Govt Bank Jobs 2018 after graduation do this test opportunity SBI, used to life guaranteed. The minimum age limit is to be 25 years and the maximum age limit is to be 38 years for the Deputy Manager Post and the minimum age is to be 35 years and the maximum age is to be 45 years for the Deputy General Manager Post.. We hope that you have a test followed by an interview, as every year for a set of SBI Special Cadre Officer. We offer candidates www.sbi.co.in visit the official website for the latest updates and notifications SBI office boxes. Every time you update it free of the SBI with the employee to apply online links to the app with the latest date. We have taken concrete steps to make an application for new candidates in the next. For more information on SBI Special Cadre Officer Openings like SBI Online application process, application fee, SBI Latest Jobs Advertisement, SBI Admit Card 2018, SBI Exam Syllabus, Pattern Download Previous Question Model Papers, Online Mock tests, Preparation Material, Methods & Interview Question will provide in Follow Post.
SBI Recruitment 2018 Special Cadre Officer Latest Jobs Updates, News
Organization: SBI-State Bank Of India
Name of The Post: Special Cadre Officer
Total Vacancies: 407 vacancies.
- Relationship Manager: 168 Posts
- Relationship Manager – eWealth: 20 Posts
- Relationship Manager – NRI: 10 Posts
- Relationship Manager – Corporate: 04 Posts
- Acquisition Relationship Manager: 80 Posts
- Investment Counsellor (IC): 33 Posts
- Relationship Manager – Team Lead: 22 Posts
- Customer Relationship Executive (CRE): 55 Posts
- Central Research Team (CRT-VP Portfolio Analysis and Data Analytics): 01 Post
- Zonal Head Sales (Retail): 02 Posts
- Head (Operations): 01 Post
- Compliance Officer: 01 Post
- Project Development Manager – Business: 01 Post
- Project Development Manager – Technology: 01 Post
- Manager (Business Development): 01 Post
- Investment Advisor (Retail & Corporate): 02 Posts
- Central Operations Team Support: 02 Posts
- Central Research Team Support: 01 Post
- Zonal Head – eWealth: 01 Post
- Zonal Head/ Team Lead NRI: 01 Post
Examination Fee: Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD category will have to pay Rs. 100/- & other category candidates will pay Rs. 600/- through online payment gateway by using a debit card/ credit card/ internet banking etc.
- Who are willing to apply for these vacancies the candidates must possess Graduation, Post graduation degree Graduate/ Post Graduate in Commerce/ Finance/ Economics/ Management/ Mathematics/ Statistics with relevant experience.
Age Limit: The minimum age limit is to be 25 years and the maximum age limit is to be 38 years for the Deputy Manager Post and the minimum age is to be 35 years and the maximum age is to be 45 years for the Deputy General Manager Post.
Selection Process: Selection Process will be based on following rounds conducted by the organization.
How to Apply:
- Applicants must have to approach the official website of the organization.
- Search and open the SBI Advertisement 2018 link.
- click on the application form in a new tab.
- Eligible candidates read the notification carefully and fill the online application with complete details.
- pay the application fee if it is necessary.collect the receipt by paying the fee through credit card/Debit card or online banking.
- upload the documents, scanned photograph and signature.
- Before submitting the button once again cross check the details.
- After providing, the details click on the submit button on or before the last date.
- Download and take printouts for future use.
- Online Application Starting from – 31st January 2018
- Online Application Form Last Date – 15th February 2018