SBI Recruitment 2019: Specialist officer Vacancies: SBI is one of the Big Four banks of India. State Bank Of India has distributed a job advt for Various Specialist officer Vacancies. Consistently SBI has discharged numerous opportunities for the applicants who are getting ready for the Latest Bank Govt Jobs.
Work seekers who are looking for the Latest Govt Jobs in India can use this open door at the earliest opportunity. Qualified Candidates can apply for SBI Recruitment 2019 through Online. State Bank Of India SBI Recruitment 2019 Selected Applicants will get best pay scale according to bank rules and regulations for the post of SO Specialist officer.
Intrigued applicants may check SBI Official site ibps.sifyitest.com for more subtle elements. The Complete points of interest of SBI Recruitment 2019, for example, Eligibility Criteria, pay scale, and online Application Procedure and so on are specified underneath. SBI Notification Recruitment 2019 Candidate’s age ought not to be beneath 22 years and not over 40 years age.
Age Relaxation to all applicants is applicable. Candidates ought to have passed B.E/ B.Tech/ MBA/ IT. For other details in regards to training, read official notification. Candidates fulfilling the above qualification conditions need to apply through online enrollment from the authority site.
Latest SBI Recruitment 2019
State Bank of India SBI is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services company. It is a government-owned corporation with its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. more than 14,000 branches, including 191 foreign offices spread across 36 countries, making it the largest banking and financial services company in India by assets. The company is ranked 232nd on the Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s biggest corporations as of 2019. SBI is one of the Big Four banks of India, along with ICICI Bank, Bank of Baroda and Punjab National Bank
Name of The Post: Specialist officer
Total Vacancies: Various Vacancies
State Bank Of India SBI Recruitment 2019 Selected Applicants will get best pay scale according to bank rules and regulations for the post of SO Specialist officer.
Online Application Commencement from – Update shortly
Last date to Submit Online Application Form -Update shortly
- For Vice President qualification: MBA in Finance/Marketing or any equivalent degree from identified Institute and BE/B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering CSE /Information Technology /Electronics from Identified university/Institute
- For Manager Qualification: BE/B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering CSE / IT Information Technology and Electronics from Identified University and MBA
- For Product Development Manager Qualification: Bachelors Engineering/B.Tech in Computer Science CSE / IT Information Technology/Electronics from Identified University
- For Assistant Vice President qualification: BE/B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering CSE /Information Technology IT and Electronics from Issued university. Preference will be given to applicants with MBA
- For Senior Manager Qualification: BE or B.Tech in Computer Science CSE/ IT Information Technology/Electronics from Issued University and MBA any equivalent qualification degree
- Applicants Age Boundaries for the post of Assistant Vice President: Between 25 to 35 Years of age
- Applicants Age Boundaries for the post of Manager: Between 22 to 32 Years of age
- Applicants Age Boundaries for the vacancy of Vice President: Between 26 to 40 Years of age
- Applicants Age Boundaries for the post of Senior Manager: Between 24 to 35 Years of age
- Applicants Age Boundaries for the vacant of Product Development Manager: Between 24 to 32 Years of age
Shortlisted Candidates will be called for the Interview and the interview date will be released soon based on the interview applicants selected for specified vacancy which is conducted by State Bank Of India
State Bank Of India Recruitment 2019 aspirants need to pay the application fee of Rs. 600 for Un-Reserved Candidates/ OBC Candidates and Rs. 100 for ST/ SC category candidates through Debit Card/ Internet Banking/ Credit Card etc.
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2019:
SBI Recruitment 2019 Shortly we will provide State Bank Of India Specialist officer exam syllabus and exam pattern, otherwise, applicants are suggested to refer organization website regarding syllabus and exam pattern.
How to Apply SBI Vacancy 2019 & Online Application Process
SBI Recruitment 2019 Here we are placing recruitment application form Applicants are requested to click on the State Bank of India SBI Notification & fill the applicants’ information without mistakes and attach relevant documents with pass photograph after completion of application procedure applicants send it to the following mentioned address and must reached on or before the last date.
State Bank of India SBI,
Central Recruitment and Promotion Department,
Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor,
Atlanta Building, Nariman Point,
Mumbai- 400 021.
SBI Advertisement 2019
SBI Online Application Form