Southern Railway Recruitment 2018 – 328 Safaiwala, Para Medical Staff Posts. Southern Railway welcomes Applications in an endorsed design for the enlistment of 328 posts. Numerous Job seekers were sitting tight for these enlistment notice. Competitors who have qualification as said in the notice can Apply for these posts. Qualified hopefuls can Apply for these Southern Railway Recruitment 2018 Posts 328 Safaiwala, Para Medical Staff on 27th August 2018. For more subtle elements read underneath.
Eligible Candidates for the Southern Railway Notification 2018 Posts with a monthly pay scale as per organization norms. Applicants should have completed their 10th/12th/Nurse/B.Sc Diploma in Medical Laboratory from a recognized Institute is Eligible to apply Southern Railway Chennai Recruitment 2018.
Southern Railway Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form
The Southern Railway, headquartered at Chennai, Tamil Nadu, is one of the 16 zones of Indian Railways. It is the most punctual of the 16 zones of the Indian Railways made in autonomous India. It was made on 14 April 1951 by combining three state railroads, in particular, the Madras and Southern Mahratta Railway, the South Indian Railway Company, and the Mysore State Railway.
Name of The Post: Safaiwala, Para Medical Staff Posts
Total Vacancies: 328 Posts
Pay Scale: Eligible Candidates will get a monthly pay scale as per organization norms.
Qualification: Candidates Applying for the Southern Railway Recruitment Posts must possess 10th/12th/Nurse/B.Sc Diploma in Medical Laboratory.
Age Limit: Candidate Should not exceed 33 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved categories as per organization norms.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the selection rounds conducted by the Southern Railway Selection Board.
- Written Test
- For General/OBC category candidates-Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST candidates -Rs.250/-
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2018 Candidates can download the Examination Syllabus and Pattern from the Official website of the Organization and also they can refer the Previous and Model Question papers from the same site.
How to Apply for Southern Railway Recruitment 2018 vacancies & Online Application Process
- Candidates should first visit the Official website of the Organization i.e www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Then open the Recruitment Portal and go through the Notification file of the Southern Railway vacancies to know the Eligibility Criteria and other requirements.
- Eligible Candidates are suggested to read all the instructions.
- Fill the Application form with all the necessary details of the Candidate as per the instructions.
- Upload the Candidates recent photograph and other required document copies to the Application form
- Then submit the filled Application form.
Starting Date for Submission of Application- 27th July 2018
Last date for Submission of Application- 27th August 2018