SSC CHSL 2018 Notification application for the lower division clerk (LDC) and data entry operators (PED) 3259 posts. For the applicants who are interested in a government employment, SSC CHSL 2018 Notification issued a notification which acts as a good news for those applicants. SSC CHSL 2018 Notification welcomes applications from the suitable candidates for the positions of the group of vacancies such as LDCs and DEOs messages.
Candidates must possess a minimum degree come from an institution which is recognized by the government. Candidates can log on to the official website to get the complete information about the SSC CHSL 2018 Notification. Please send your application forms online or before the closing date.
The age limit of the candidates who want to apply for the SSC CHSL 2018 notification should be maximum of 45 years according to the rules and regulations of the organization.No candidate is acceptable who are not eligible and the candidates who ate interested in the SSC CHSL 2018 Notification can apply through the online mode and there exist no other application formats. SSC CHSL 2018 Notification online applications start from July 2018 and will be closed August 1, 2018.
For more information about SSC CHSL 2018 Notification Application Form keep in touch with our site. Selection will be based on two stages, both written and practical exam and if qualified for the written exam is required to take part in the next stage as the final selection round. Exam pattern, syllabus and the model papers of previous examinations are been uploaded to the official website in the favor of interested candidates.Candidates are requested to log on to the official portal to get updated with the latest information of the SSC CHSL 2018 Notification.
SSC CHSL Notification 2018 Latest SSC CHSL Recruitment 2018
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an organization under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices.This commission is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) which consists of Chairman, two Members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations. His post is equivalent to the level of Additional Secretary to the Government of India.
organization name: Staff Selection Commission.
Name of The Post:
- Post subsidiary/ Retrenchment subsidiary
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
Total Posts: 3259 vacancies
Pay Scale: The candidates who are shortlisted in the selection rounds conducted by the organization will receive the monthly pay scale of Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- only according to the rules and regulations of the organization. Post wise pay scale details are mentioned below.
- For subsidiary/ Retrenchment subsidiary Posts it ranges from Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Additional Grade pay of Rs.2400/-only.
- For Data Entry Operator (DEO) Posts it ranges from Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Additional Grade pay of Rs.1900/- only.
- For Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Posts it ranges from Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Additional Grade pay of Rs. 1900/- only.
Location: Across India
- Online Application Commencement: Update Soon
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form Update Soon
- SSC CHSL Exam Date – Update Soon
Qualification: The candidates who are interested in applying for the SSC CHSL 2018 Notification should have been passed their 12th standard in any recognized institution with minimum percentage of qualifying marks, Candidates can check on to the official website to know the complete information about the SSC CHSL 2018 Notification
Age Limit: Interested Candidates who want to apply for SSC CHSL 2018 Notification upper age limit should not exceed 40 years as on final date of application submission. Contenders from SC/ST, OBC, PWD and Women category will get maximum age limit relaxation as per government rules and regulations.
Selection Procedure :
- Written Exam
- Skill-Based / Typing Test
Selection board shortlists the candidates based on their performance in the written exam and been forwarded to the Skill based/Typing test and the candidates who qualify in the final round are appointed in the respective posts accepting the rules and regulations of the organization.
Exam/Application Fee: The applicants who are interested in applying for SSC CHSL 2018 Notification need to pay the non-refundable application fee of Rs.100 for General, OBC category, and SC, ST, PH, and Ex-Servicemen categories are exempted from payment of the fee.
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2018:
Exam pattern, syllabus and the model papers of previous examinations are been uploaded to the official website in the favor of interested candidates.Candidates are requested to log on to the official portal to get updated with the latest information of the SSC CHSL 2018 Notification.
How to apply Latest SSC CHSL Vacancies 2018
- First, visit SSC CHSL official page ssconline.nic.in
- Download the SSC CHSL advertisement file by clicking on the recruitment section.
- Go thoroughly through the advertisement to know the eligibility and requirements
- Suitable applicants are requested to open Online Application link
- Fill the required information in the form as per instructions
- Attach your recent passport size photograph, signature in prescribed format and size
- Upload scanned copies of all your academic qualification and experience certificates
- Verify the information before submission and correct the errors
- Finally, click on submit button for complete your application process
- After the successful completion of registration save your Registration ID for future reference