SSC CPO Recruitment 2017: Staff Selection Commission discharged an official web notice for designating different govt employments. SSC booked to select ASI, SI in CAPF, BSF, CRPF for filling empty spots. Just the qualified employment hopefuls can apply for SSC CPO Recruitment 2017. For applying SI ASI Jobs challengers ought to have the instructive capability like Graduation from any distinguished college. Age ought to be 20-25 years and age unwinding will be pertinent for every single saved candidate according to govt rules. While applying challengers need to enter application expenses of a sum Rs.100/ -. All ladies, ex-servicemen excepted from application expenses.
Just the candidates with qualified capability can apply SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2017 from an authority site. Hopefuls can apply SSC CPO Recruitment 2017 through on the web and disconnected modes. Finish points of interest need to give in application shape whiling applying SSC Recruitment 2017. Online application prepare began and the last date for the application process is 05th March 2017. SSC CPO Notification 2017 choice process incorporates PMT, PET, composed test, individual meeting, therapeutic test, report confirmation and instructional course. Chosen work competitors will get the best pay from approved association, clear points of interest are given beneath. For gathering extra data about SSC CPO Recruitment 2017.
SSC CPO Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
|Name of Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Category||Central Govt jobs|
|Name of The Post||ASI, SI, CAPF, BSF, CRPF and CPO Posts.|
|Total Vacancies||Various number of Posts.|
|Application Process||Online procedure|
Pay Scale: Candidates Selected for the SSC CPO Notification posts will get a month to month pay scale of Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with the Grade pay of Rs. 4200/-.
Online Application Commencement from – 28th January 2017
Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 5th March 2017
SSC CPO Recruitment Vacancies 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Candidates Applying for the SSC PO Notification posts should have completed their Graduation with a minimum aggregate from any Recognized University/ institute.
Age Limit: Minimum and maximum age limit details are mentioned below.
- Minimum age required for the Candidates Applying for the SSC CPO Notification posts is 20 years.
- Maximum age limit for the Applicants is 25 years.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Written Examination, Medical test and Personal interview conducted by the SSC CPO Selection board.
Exam/Application Fee: Category wise Application fee is mentioned below.
- General/ OBC Category Candidates should have to pay an Application fee of Rs.100/-
- SC/ ST and Ex-servicemen Candidates need not pay any Application fee to Apply for this SSC CPO Notification posts.
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2017: Examination pattern is mentioned below.
- Exam consists of multiple choice Questions.
- Two papers are present in the Examination.
- A total of 200 Questions are asked in the Examination paper.
- Each Question carries one mark, so 200 marks are the total weight-age for the Exam.
- The time duration for the Exam is 2 hours.
- No negative marking is present in the Examination.
How to Apply for SSC CPO Recruitment Vacancy 2016 -17 & Online Application Process
- Candidates should first visit the official web i.e www.ssc.nic.in
- Then go to the notification panel and click on the Apply Online link.
- A new tab will be opened with an Application form.
- Fill the form with required details of the Candidate as per the norms.
- Then pay the Application fee as per the Category.
- Click on the submit link to submit the details entered.
- Then download and take a print out of the Application form for Exam reference.