SSC JE Recruitment 2019: Competitors are educated that Staff Selection Commission has issued opportunities notice for the posts of Junior Engineer in various offices as SSC JE Recruitment 2019. Applicants who are covetous to apply for the presents are prompted to contrast their qualification and required qualification criteria. Competitors who get themselves qualified for the posts are educated that they need to apply online in two sections and before their separate last dates. Candidates are recommended to present every single applicable archive before the last date.
All the applying contenders are educated that they need to experience with a Written Exam which is directed by the Organization. Members who need more insights with respect to SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 are encouraged to look down on this page which is very much outfitted by us. Candidates need to realize that the composed test will be held on scheduled dates.
The applicants who are going to apply for this SSC JE Vacancies 2019 posts are educated that lone those competitors can apply for the posts that have finished their Degree/Diploma in Engineering in their concerned strength from a perceived college or Institution. Hopefuls will’s identity chose for the posts will get an altered sum amazing pay of Rs. 9300 – 34800/ – + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/ – every month from this presumed association.
Latest SSC JE Recruitment 2019
|Name of Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Category||Central govt jobs.|
|Name of The Post||Junior Engineer Posts|
|Application Process||Online and offline procedure|
Pay Scale: Selected Candidates for this SSC JE Notification posts will get a month to month pay of Rs.9300/- to Rs. 34800/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-
Online Application Commencement from – Update Shortly
Last date to Submit Online Application Form – Update Shortly
SSC JE Recruitment Vacancies 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Candidates Applying for this SSC JE Recruitment posts should have completed there B.E. / B.Tech. / Diploma in a relevant stream (Electrical, Civil, Mechanical) with a minimum aggregate from any Certified Institute.
Age Limit: Minimum age required for the Candidates Applying for this SSC JE Recruitment 2019 Posts is 18 years and maximum age limit is 27/30/32 years.
Selection Process: Applicants will be selected on the basis of there performance in the Written Examination conducted by the SSC JE Selection board.
Exam/Application Fee: Category wise Application fee details are mentioned below.
- General/OBC Category Candidates should pay an Application fee of Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/female Candidates need not pay any Application fee to Apply for this SSC JE Recruitment Posts.
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2019: Syllabus can be downloaded from the Official website of the org and pattern for the Exam is mentioned below.
- Examination consists of two papers i.e Paper I and paper II.
- Paper I is of objective type which contains of 200 marks.
- Paper II is of Conventional type which carries 300 marks
How to Apply for SSC JE Recruitment Vacancy 2019 & Online Application Process
- Candidates should first log on to the Official website of the org i.e www.ssc.nic.in
- Then go to the notification panel and click on the Apply online link.
- A new tab will be opened with an Application form which has to be filled.
- Fill the form with necessary details of the Candidate as per the instructions.
- Pay the Application fee as per your Category.
- Click on the submit link to submit the details entered.
- Download and take a print out of the Application form for future use.
SSC JE Advertisement 2019
SSC JE Online Application Form