Tamil Nadu MRB Recruitment 2019-229 Pharmacist (Siddha) Posts. The legislature of Tamil Nadu, Medical Services Recruitment Board has discharged the notice of the enrollment of 229 Pharmacist (Siddha) posts on brief premise. Intrigued and qualified applicants may apply for TN MRB Recruitment 2019 online before 07.03.2019 at mrb.tn.gov.in. Hopefuls can apply on the web. Check Tamil Nadu MRB Recruitment 2019 complete points of interest like age breaking point, qualification criteria, capability and so forth.
Candidates selected for this Tamil Nadu MRB Recruitment 2019 will get a monthly pay of Rs.9, 300-34,800 + GP 4,200. Age limit for the Candidates Applying for this posts should have minimum and maximum age limits. Selection procedure will be done through the Test and Interview. For more details regarding Tamil Nadu MRB Notification 2019 Posts like Applying procedure and Application fee, visit the official website of the org.
Tamil Nadu MRB Recruitment 2019
|Name of Organization||Tamil Nadu Medical Service Board|
|Name of The Post||Pharmacist (Siddha)|
|Total Vacancies||229 Posts.|
|Application Process||Online procedure|
Pay Scale: Selected Candidates for this Tamil Nadu MRB Notification posts will get a monthly pay of Rs.9, 300-34,800 + GP 4,200.
- Online Application Commencement from – 13.02.2019
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 07.03.2019
Tamil Nadu MRB Vacancies 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Candidate must have completed Diploma in Indian System of Medicine/ Pharmacy in Siddha/ Integrated Pharmacy (DIP) conducted by the Government of Tamil Nadu or its equivalent from any recognized University.
Age Limit: Minimum age required for the Candidates Applying for this Tamil Nadu MRB Recruitment posts is 18 years and maximum age limit as per the organization.
- For SC/ST/SCA/BC/BCM/MBC&DNC
- Candidates For all categories – Minimum Age 18 Years, Maximum Age 57 Years
- For Differently Abled Person – Minimum Age 18 Years, Maximum Age 57 Years
- For Ex-Servicemen – Minimum Age 18 Years, Maximum Age 57 Years
- For OC Candidates
- For all categories – Minimum Age 18 Years, Maximum Age 40 Years
- For Differently Abled Person – Minimum Age 18 Years, Maximum Age 50 Years
- For Ex-Servicemen – Minimum Age 18 Years, Maximum Age 48 Years
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of there performance in the Test and Interview.
- For General Category Candidates – Rs 500/-
- For SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women Category Candidates – Rs 250/-
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2019: Candidates Applying for this Tamil Nadu MRB Notification posts are suggested to download the Examination syllabus and pattern from the official website of the org and also they can refer the previous and sample papers from the same site.
How to Apply for Tamil Nadu MRB Recruitment Vacancy 2019 & Online Application Process
- Candidates should first log on to the Official web i.e www.mrb.tn.gov.in
- Then go to the notification panel and click on the Apply Online link.
- A new tab will be opened with an Application form which has to be filled.
- Fill the form with required details of the candidate as per the instructions.
- Pay the Application fee as per your Category.
- Then click on the submit link and take a print out of the form for exam use.
Tamil Nadu MRB Advertisement 2019
Tamil Nadu MRB Online Application Form