TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2019 Tamil Nadu Groups Vacancies, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has discharged a notice of TNPSC Group 4 Notification 2019 for topping off Various posts of Group 4 vacancies. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) welcomes online application structure from dynamic and dedicated possibility for topping off Latest TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2019 of Various Posts.
Before applying applicants must guarantee qualification standards from underneath given points of interest and may apply by filling TNPSC Group 4 application structure at the latest the last date.
Latest TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2019
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is a bureau of the legislature of Tamil Nadu which is in charge of administering the enrollment of staff into the state’s open administration. It is the successor of the Madras Service Commission, which appeared under an Act of the Madras Legislature in 1929 and was the primary Provincial Public Service Commission in India.
Name of The Post: Group 4 Posts
Total Vacancies: Various Vacancies.
Pay Scale: Eligible Candidates for this TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment Posts will get a monthly pay scale as per the organization.
- For Steno-Typist, Grade – II posts, will get Rs.5200/- 20200 and Grade Pay of Rs. 2800/-
- For other positions- Rs.5200–20200/- and Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/-
Qualification: Candidates must have completed Graduation or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University or Institution.
Age Limit: Minimum age required for the Candidates Applying for this TNPSC Group 4 Notification posts is 18 years and Maximum age limit 40 would be varying from post to post. Age Relaxation will be Applicable for the Reserved Category Candidates.
- SC/ST Categories: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
Selection Process: Applicants will be selected on the basis of there performance in the Written Examination and interview conducted by the TNPSC Selection Board.
- One – Time Registration fee: Rs.150/-
- Examination fee: Rs.100/-
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2019: Subjects covered in the Examination are mentioned below.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Max marks||Time in Hrs||Qualifying
|General English/ General Tamil||100|
Also, candidates can refer the Previous and model Question papers from the Official website.
How to Apply for TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2019 vacancies & Online Application Process
- Candidates should first visit the Official website of the Organization i.e www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- Then open the Recruitment Portal and click on the TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment link
- An Application form will be displayed on the screen
- Fill the Application form with all the required details of the Candidate as per the instructions.
- Also, attach the Candidates recent photograph and Qualification certificate copies to the Application form.
- Pay the Application fee as mentioned in the Notification.
- Click on submit to submit the Application form.
- Download and take a print out of the Application for future reference.
- Starting date of Online Application – Update Shortly
- Last date of Online Application- Update Shortly
- Last date for payment of Fee through Bank(State Bank of India / Indian Bank) or Post Office: Update Shortly
TNPSC Group 4 Advertisement 2019
TNPSC Group 4 Online Application Form