TNSET 2019 Notification TNSET Online Application Form Tamilnadu SET Exam Date, Eligible Criteria, Online Registration. Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test 2019 has been released by Mother Teresa Women’s University. As per Tamil Nadu TNSET Notification 2019, Master Degree in relevant subject from a recognized university in any concerned specialization from any approved institution/board with a minimum pass percentage of marks is the required academic qualification. Age group of the job seekers must match with the requirement mentioned in the official advertisement of Tamil Nadu TN SET Notification 2019. Reserved category candidates are liable for upper age limit relaxation as per Tamil Nadu government norms. Mode of application is online, starting and last dates for submitting the application forms for TNSET Notification 2019 will be 09 Feb 2019.
Candidates will be shortlisted based on their performance in the Written Examination which will be organized by the examination board of Mother Teresa Women’s University. To apply for Tamil Nadu TN SET 2019 Notification, Every candidate needs to pay the non-refundable application fee of Rs.1500/- for General, Rs.1250/- for OBC and Rs.500/- for SC/ST category candidates. Candidates those who have completed the procedure of application are pleased to TNSET Syllabus Exam Pattern and other preparation data from the official page. Tamil Nadu TN SET Online Application Form 2019 direct access link along with the clearance process for submitting the same has mentioned in this blog post. Refer the same or official advertisement of Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test Notification 2019.
TNSET 2019 Notification Online Application
|Name of Organization||Mother Teresa Women’s University|
|Name of The Exam||Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test|
|Total Vacancies||Various in number|
|Application Process||Online Application Process|
- Online Application Commencement from – 18 Dec 2017
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 09 Feb 2019
- Date of Examination – 04 Mar 2019
TNSET 2019 Notification Vacancies 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Candidates must have finished Master Degree in relevant subject from the recognized university with the minimum pass percentage of marks. Refer official advertisement for Tamil Nadu TN SET Notification 2019 to get the detailed eligibility information.
Age Limit: Age group of the job seekers must match with the requirement mentioned in the official advertisement of Tamil Nadu TN SET Notification 2019. Reserved category candidates are liable for upper age limit relaxation as per Tamil Nadu government norms.
TNSET 2019 Notification Selection Process: Applicants will be shortlisted based on their performance in the Written Examination which will be organized by the examination board of Mother Teresa Women’s University. Shortlisted candidates data will be updated soon on the official page of association. You may get in touch with the same to get this information.
Exam/Application Fee: To apply for Tamil Nadu TN SET Notification 2019, Every applicant needs to pay the non-refundable application fee as per the organization.
- General/ OBC Creamy Layer – Rs. 1500/-
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – Rs. 1250/-
- SC/ST/PwDVI,HI,PH – Rs. 500/-
Tamil Nadu SET 2019 Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2019:
Candidates those who have completed the process of application are advised to TNSET Syllabus Exam Pattern and other preparation data from the official page. Following table provides the detailed data about question paper format and syllabus is available now on the official page.
|Section||Paper||Marks||Number of Questions||Duration|
|First||I||100||60 out of which 50 question to be attempted||1 ¼ Hours|
|Second||II||100||50 questions all are compulsory||1 ¼ Hours|
|Third||III||150||75 questions all are compulsory||2 ½ Hours|
How to Apply Tamil Nadu SET 2019 & Online Application Process
- Applicants first log in to organization official page www.motherteresawomenuniv.ac.in
- Then download TN SET Advertisement 2019 and refer the same to get the detailed eligibility information
- Eligible candidates are pleased to open Online Application form link
- Follow the instructions to fill the detailed information in the application
- Attach copies of all supporting documents in the desired format
- Upload your recent passport size photograph and signature copies
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Hit on submit button and complete the process of application form on or before the last date
- Save the copy of submitted form/registration number for future reference
- Online Application link will not be entertained after the last date
Tamil Nadu SET Advertisement 2019
Tamil Nadu SET Online Application Form