TSPSC Gurukul Teacher Notification 2017 Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (TSTWREIS) has recently published a call for hiring teachers 304 Group I, AEE, Vidya vidhana parishad and other posts. Telangana Tribal Welfare Gurukulam Notification 2017 invites to apply applications from all interested candidates. As indicated in the Notice of Telangana Tribal Welfare Master Gurukulam 2017, applicants must complete an Intermediate, Graduation, post Graduation, bachelor’s degree, B.Ed or equivalent from a recognized institute/university. Applicants wishing to apply for the breeding age Maestro 2017 welfare employment needs of Telangana Gurukulam coincides with the requirement mentioned in the official report.
The selection process for Telangana Gurukulam Notification 2017 is on the basis of written test and interview conducted by the testing organization selection board. Applicants who are called by Tribal Welfare Telangana master Gurukulam get a good scale of wages as per the formal notice. Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (APTWREIS) invites candidates for online applications. Candidates who are interested can apply via the Internet. Last date of Tribal Welfare Telangana Gurukulam form Application will be updated Shortly.
TSPSC Gurukulam Recruitment 2017
Name of The Post: Various
Pay Scale: The Shortlisted candidates for Telangana Tribal Recruitment 2017 will receive a good scale according to the rules and regulations of the government.
Total Vacancies: 304 Posts
Qualification: Applicants must have an Intermediate, Graduation, post graduation, bachelor’s degree with a B.Ed or equivalent from a recognized institute/university. To post wise qualification details please stay tuned on our website or consult with a legal notice.
- The applicant must be the age group matches with the requirement mentioned in the official report
- Relaxation of age for reserved category candidates shall be in accordance with government regulations
Selection Process: Recruitment board had a written test and interview series to the list of candidates. Only qualified candidates for primary selection round is sent only in the successive rounds of selection.
Exam/Application Fee: The candidates are requested to refer the official Notification for information about Exam/Application Fee.
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2017: The Applicants are requested to refer the official website for information regarding Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
How to Apply TS Tribal Welfare Gurukula Teacher Jobs 2017
- First logon to the official website @ www.tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in
- Then find the notification
- Suitable candidates are pleased to click on the online application form
- Fill out the form with all necessary information in accordance with the instructions
- Download a recent passport photograph and signature of the applicant
- Pay the registration fee, as specified
- Then click the Send button to complete the application process important dates