UKSSSC Recruitment 2017-18-2018 Apply for 309 UKSSSC Vacancy for Group C Jobs. Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission has released employment advertisement for the recruitment of 309 Junior Assistant, Assistant Store-Keeper, Technician posts. As per UKSSSC Group C Notification 2017-18, 12th, HSC, 10+2 or its equivalent from the Uttarakhand Board of Secondary Education Or any institution recognized by the State Governments And must have Typing Knowledge. Age group of the candidates must attain in between 18 years and 42 years. Upper age limit relaxation for SC, ST, PWD, and Women will be as per Uttarakhand government norms. Mode of application is online to apply for UKSSSC Group C 2017-18.
To Apply for UKSSSC Group C Recruitment 2017-18, you need to pay the application fee as per the official notification based on the category wise, Fee can be paid through Credit card / Debit card / Internet Banking. The selection process will go through Written Examination. Applicants at first approach UKSSSC official page www.sssc.uk.gov.in and then download the Uttarakhand Stenographer Notification 2017-18 and read it carefully. Suitable candidates are pleased to open UKSSSC Online Application 2017-18. Fill the form with required data as per guidelines and upload scanned copies of educational qualification certificates, scanned photograph and signature. Pay the nonrefundable application fee as per your category and duly submit the application form on or before the closing date. Refer this blog post to get more detailed information on UKSSSC 309 Group C posts Recruitment Notification 2017-18.
UKSSSC Recruitment 2017-18 Online Application Form
Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission is known as UKSSSC is the state government-owned organization and perform its operations according to the guidelines of state government. UKSSSC is mainly intended for originating various selection for complete the recruitment process in various government-owned and its associated departments. In this blog post, we are providing complete data about UKSSSC 309 Group C Recruitment Notification 2017-18.
Name of The Post: Group C Vacancies
- Jr Assistant/ Computer Operator- 96
- Collection Amin-02
- Stenographer/ Personal Asst -69
- Store Keeper-12
- Hindi- 07
- English- 03
- Math- 07
- Sanskrit -12
- Music- 04
- Physical- 11
- Home Science -01
Assistant Education Teacher
- Deputy Sports Officer -13
- Assistant Instructor- 57
- Assistant Game Teacher – 02
Total Vacancies: 309 vacancies
Pay Scale: Fixed salary of with grade pay will be provided to the candidates selected for UKSSSC Group C Recruitment 2017-18.
- Assistant Teacher and Assistant Education Teacher- Rs.44,900/- to Rs.142400/-
- Deputy Sports Officer – Rs. 35400- Rs. 112400
- Assistant Instructor- Rs- 29200- Rs. 92300
- Assistant Game Teacher – Rs. 44900- Rs. 142400
- For all other posts- Rs. 25000 to 81100/- for Stage-Fourth & Rs.29200 to 92300/- for Stage-Fifth
- Online Application Form Last Date – 16th November 2017-18
- Last Date for Asst Teacher and Asst Education Teacher – 12th November 2017-18
- Last Date for Assistant Instructor Online Application 24th November 2017-18
Qualification: Aspirants should have completed 12th, HSC, 10+2 or its equivalent from the Uttarakhand Board of Secondary Education Or any institution recognized by the State Governments And must have Typing Knowledge.
Age Limit: Aspirants age limit minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years and upper age relaxation will be applicable to the reserved category candidates as per the organization norms.
Selection Process: Applicants can be selected on the basis of their performance in the written examination followed by the personal interview conducted by the UKSSSC Recruitment Board 2017-18-18 organization norms.
Exam/Application Fee: You need to pay the application fee as per official notification released by the organization, Fee can be paid through Credit card / Debit card / Internet Banking.
- UR/ OBC category has to pay Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST candidates have to pay Rs. 150/-
UKSSSC Group C Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2017-18:
After the completion of application process download UKSSSC Group C Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2017-18 and other preparation material from the official page of UKSSSC. This info will be helpful to start your preparation immediately.
How to Apply UKSSSC Personal Junior Assistant Vacancy 2017-18
- Applicants at first approach UKSSSC official page www.sssc.uk.gov.in
- Then download the UKSSSC Group C Notification 2017-18 and read it carefully
- Suitable candidates are pleased to open online application form
- Fill the form with required data as per guidelines
- Upload scanned copies of educational qualification certificates, scanned photograph and signature
- Pay the nonrefundable application fee as per your category
- Cross verify the filled information before submission to avoid the error
- Duly submit the application form on or before closing date
- Save the submitted application or your registration number for future reference