Union Bank of India Recruitment 2018-100 UBI Specialist Officers Jobs. Here is an extremely intriguing news for the applicants who are searching for the most recent UBI Bank Jobs 2018. Union Bank of India has issued notification for 100 Specialist Officer (SO) opening the void areas. An online application is accessible for the Specialist Officer (SO) Jobs 2018. For applying this Union Bank of India Notification 2018 occupation seekers ought to need to passed Graduation in concerned specialization or its equal qualification from any affirmed University / Board with a minimum pass percentage of marks. Hopefuls ought to need to fulfill age bunch according to Union Bank of India standards. Age unwinding additionally accessible for the competitors having a place with saved classification according to govt standards and controls. On the off chance that the applicants are qualified to proceed with authority site apply online. Selected hopefuls will take great pay bond according to authoritative standards.
Union Bank of India SO Jobs 2018 competitors needs to pay application expense of Rs.600/ – for General/OBC class hopefuls and Rs.100/ – for SC/ST classification applicants. Union Bank of India SO choice procedure will be done in light of Written test, and Interview sorted out by Selection leading body of UBI. For more data about this Union Bank of India SO Advertisement, 2018 competitors may check official site or our web blog
About Organization: Union Bank of India was enlisted on 11 November 1919 as a constrained organization in Mumbai and was introduced by Mahatma Gandhi. At the season of India’s Independence in 1947, Union Bank just had four branches – three in Mumbai and one in Saurashtra, all packed in key exchange focuses. After Independence Union Bank quickened its development and when the administration nationalized it in 1969, it had developed to 240 branches in 28 states
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2018 Latest UBI Jobs
Name of The Post: Specialist Officers Posts
Total Vacancies: 100 Vacancies
Pay Scale: Candidates who were selected in the Union Bank of India Recruitment Process will receive a monthly salary depending upon the post that the candidate is selected.
Qualification: Union Bank of India Notification 2018 looking Candidates who are finished Graduation in concerned specialization or its equal qualification from any affirmed University / Board with a minimum pass percentage of marks. For post shrewd instructive points of interest better to allude official notification
Age Limit: Contenders should have minimum 23 years and maximum 32 years. SC, ST, PWD, Women and Ex-Servicemen category candidates are eligible for upper age limit relaxation as per government norms.
Selection Process: Union Bank of India SO selection process will be done based on the following aspects organized by Selection board of UBI that are mentioned below.
- Written Test
Exam/Application Fee: Category wise Application fee is mentioned below.
- For General Category Candidates: 600/-
- For ST/SC Category Candidates: 100/-
Union Bank of India Recruitment Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2018:
Union Bank of India Exam Pattern:
|1.||Specific Stream Questions (Credit Officer)||30||30||60 Minutes|
- For wrong answers, marks will be discarded.
- After completion of the written test, there will be the personal interview.
- After the written examination there will be the personal interview.
- After the completion of personal interview candidates will be allotted for the specific post.
How to Apply for Union Bank of India Recruitment 2018 jobs:
- Applicants first visit official website @ www.unionbankofindia.co.in
- Open Career section and select Specialist Officer Advt. and read it clearly
- Then click on Online application form
- Fill the Application form with all the required details of the candidate as per the instructions
- Upload Scanned Photo and Signature of the Candidate
- Pay the Application fee category wise
- Complete the Remaining details and click on Submit
- Download the application form and print the filled application for future use
- Online Application Commencement from – 20th December 2017
- Last Date to Submit Online Application Form – 13th January 2018
- UBI Specialist Officers Recruitment 2018 Exam Date – Updated Shortly