UP Irrigation Dept Recruitment 2019 Here is an announcement of Irrigation Department Recruitment 2019 can be applied Online for 3523 Uttar Pradesh Junior Engineer (JE) Assistant Engineer (AE) work. Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam / Uttar Pradesh Irrigation Department is going to announce the employment advertisement for a set of 3523 Engineer Assistant, Junior Engineer Jobs in the official website.
Uttar Pradesh JE AE Irrigation Department Notice 2019 is designed to fulfill the vacancies with capable candidates. Candidates should have been completed their BE / B.Tech / Graduation from any recognized Board / Institution with the minimum qualifying marks to apply for the posts in direction UP Irrigation Dept Jobs 2019, and they are happy to submit their applications in the online format.
Interested and eligible candidates are happy to use the information provided in the following article to send to the irrigation department Junior Engineer posts in the application form. The selection process in 2019 comprises of a written exam and an interview. UP Irrigation Department AE, JE Exam Syllabus Pattern 2019 is now available on the official website of the organization.
Candidates selected for the irrigation department 3523 AE, JE Recruitment 2019 will receive a considered payment scale and fringe benefits in accordance with the rules of the organization. Contact our portal and receive regular updates on the recruitment of Irrigation Dept 2019.
UP Irrigation Dept Recruitment 2019
Uttar Pradesh irrigation department is one of the most important departments in the state. It carries all the water resource issues in the state. It is also called water resource department (WRD). The functions of UP WRD includes the network of managing the major and minor canals, Indian rivers, tanks, groundwater well-based systems, and other rainwater harvesting projects for agricultural activities, etc. The Irrigation department in India helps improve food security, reduce dependence on monsoons and improves agricultural productivity and produce rural job opportunities.
Name of The Post:
- Assistant Engineer – 873 Vacancies
- Junior Engineer – 2650 Vacancies
Total Vacancies: 3523 Vacancies
Interested applicants who are selected for UP Irrigation Department Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 will receive considered pay scale and additional benefits according to the rules and regulation of the concerned organization. To get post wise pay band information refers official advertisement.
Location: Uttar Pradesh
UP Irrigation Department Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Interested Candidates who completed their BE / B.Tech / Graduation from any recognized Board / Institution with minimum qualifying marks can refer the official advertisement file to get post wise academic qualification information
Age Limit: Interested Candidates age should be similar to the requirement mentioned in official advertisement. Upper age limit relaxation for reserved category candidates from SC, ST, Pwd, Women etc will be according to Uttar Pradesh government
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Above mentioned selection rounds will be conducted by the recruitment board of UP Irrigation Department to shortlist the Applications. Scoring qualifying marks in each and every selection round is mandatory to get selected for the post. UP Irrigation Department AE, JE Syllabus Exam Pattern 2019 is now available at organization official page. Applicants are requested to download their respective UP Irrigation Department AE, JE Exam Admit Card 2019 which is necessary to attend all selection round.
Exam/Application Fee: Interested applicants are suggested to refer the official advertisement website to get Application / Examination fee information
–Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2019: The syllabus and exam pattern of respective post will be shortly announced in the official website accordingly.
How to Apply:
- Log on to UP Irrigation Department official page irrigation.up.nic.in
- Then search and download AE, JE Recruitment Notification in the official website
- Follow it clearly to know the eligibility criteria and requirements
- If you holds the required academic qualification, click on the Apply Online link
- Form will be opened in a new page
- Enter interested candidates personal and professional data in the application form
- Upload necessary copies of all supporting documents in prescribed size
- Pay the required amount of application fee according to your selected category
- Cross check the data provided in the form before submission to avoid mistakes
- Complete your application process on or before closing date
Clear data like Application process, Eligibility Criteria, Age limit, Academic Qualification will be revealed after the release of official advertisement.
- Online Application Commencement from: Updated Shortly on the official website.
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form: Updated Shortly on the official website.
- UP Irrigation Department AE, JE Recruitment 2019 Exam Date: Updated Shortly on the official website.