NHM UP Recruitment 2017 apply for the 345 posts. State Health Society, National Health Mission and Government of UP has released a notification for filling up the 345 various vacancies through the official website. The candidates who are interested in working under the Uttar Pradesh Govt jobs can need to use such a great opportunity. The candidates can submit the application form of NHM UP BCPM Notification 2017 before the last date of closing the application form 31.01.2017. The application form can be available on the official website of the organization @www.upnrhm.gov.in. The candidates can have education in the as mentioned in the official notification released by the organization as per the post wise for the NHM UP Jobs 2017.
The candidates can have age limitation as per the official advertisement released by the organization released by the organization and age relaxation will be applicable to the reserved candidates for the Latest NHM UP RSKM Advertisement 2017. The candidates can need to pay the application fee notification released by the organization. The applied candidates can need to be selected based on the selection process of interview or performance in the interview.The candidates who are selected in final selection will get the best pay scale as provided by the organization norms as per the post wise. The candidates can need to refer the official notification released by the organization for more details of the application fee, pay scale, age relaxation and other details of the NHM UP RSKM Vacancies 2017.
UP NRHM Recruitment 2017
|Name of Organization||State Health Society, National Health Mission and Government of UP|
|Category||UP State Govt Jobs|
|Name of The Post||BCPM RSKM RSKO and Other vacancies|
- SO to MD/AMD – 02
- Technical Consultant – 02
- State SNCU Clinical Care Coordinator – 01
- Block Community Process Manager – 93
- Rogi Sahayta Kendra Manager – 20
- Rogi Sahayta Kendra Operator – 99
- District Community Process manager – 03
- Assistant for Health and Wellness Center – 29
- Training and Monitoring Officer – 01
- Regional Coordinator – 01
- Dy.General manager – 01
- MCH Consultant – 01
- Consultant(FP) – 01
- Consultant (PCPNDT) – 01
- Internal Auditor/Officer – 03
- Sr. Manager – 01
- State Training Consultant – 01
- IEC consultant – 01
- Consultant – FRU operationalization – 01
- Epidemiologist/State Programme Officer – 01
- State Programme Coordinator – 01
- District VBD Consultant – 19
- Dy.General manager – 02
- Consultant (RNTCP) – 01
- Consultant (NLEP) – 01
- VBD Consultant for DG-MH- 01
- Technical Consultant (NonMedical) (Peer Educator) – 01
- Technical Consultants (NonMedical )(WIFS) – 01
- Consultant at state level – 01
- Medical officer – 02
- State Accountant – 01
- Consultant – 01
- Medical Consultant -Public Health – 02
- Medical Consultant – Maternal health – 02
- Medical Consultant – Child health – 03
- District Counsellor -41
- State Coordinator – 01
- State Coordinator – 01
- Consultant (Medical) – 02
Pay Scale: The candidates who are finalized in the final selection will get the best pay scale as provided by the organization norms.
Online Application Commencement from – Available Now
Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 31.01.2017
NHM UP Vacancies 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: The candidates must possess PG, MD, DCH, MBBS, Graduation, BBA, Social Work or it’s equivalent in relevant discipline from any recognized university or board with the minimum percentage of marks.
Age Limit: The candidates must satisfy the age limitation as per the notification released by the organization as per the post wise and age relaxation will applicable to the reserved candidates.
Selection Process: Should be selected based on the performance in the Interview conducted by the organization norms.
Exam/Application Fee: Need to refer the official notification released by the organization.
How to Apply Latest NHM UP Jobs 2017 & Online Application Process
- Interested candidates can need to refer the official website for downloading the advertisement
- Check the eligibility details
- Then fill the application form as instructions provided by the organization.
- Pay the application fee if applicable
- At last finally submit the application form
- Take a copy of print out for future correspondence