UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018-25 UP Postal Circle MTS Postal Assistant Posts. Work seekers the individuals who have a place with Uttar Pradesh with required capabilities may apply for this UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018. According to UP Postal Circle Notification 2018, scholastic capabilities required are 10th/Matriculation or above qualification or 12th/HSC, Diploma/ Graduation/ Bachelor’s Degree. Applying wannabes must have least age point of confinement of 18 years and a greatest of 27 years for the UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018. Candidates with indicated qualification criteria can apply through on the web. The online application connection will be 03rd January 2018.
As per UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 choice of contenders will be made Sports Qualification subject to fulfillment of other prescribed conditions. Chosen Job Seekers will get great pay in addition to Grade Pay contingent on their chose post. Qualified hopefuls the individuals who plan to apply for UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 need to pay application charge of Rs.100 for General or OBC Category competitors. Attractive hopefuls need to apply for UP Postal Circle Recruitment Posts 2018 through online mode. The last date for sending online applications UP Postal Circle Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 is 20th February 2018. For more insights about UP Postal Circle, notice 2018 visit the official site.
UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form
Name of The Post: MTS Postal Assistant
Total Vacancies: 25 Posts.
Post wise details
- Athletics (Men) Sprinter – 01 Post
- Badminton (Men) – 01 Post
- Badminton (Women) – 01 Post
- Chess (Men) – 01 Post
- Chess (Women) – 01 Post
- Table Tennis (Men) – 01 Post
- Table Tennis (Women) – 01 Post
- Carrom (Men)- 01 Post
- Wrestling- Weight Category-59 kg) (Men)- 01 Post
- Weight-lifting-Weight Category-77 Kg (Men) – 01 Post
- Sorting Assistant – 01 Post
- Postman-08 Posts
- MSubordinatenate Offices) – 06 Posts
Pay Scale: Eligible Candidates for this UP Postal Circle Recruitment Posts will get the monthly pay scale with a Grade Pay.
- Postal Assistant/Strong Assistant: Rs. 25500/-
- Postman: Rs.5,200- Rs.20,200 along with grade pay Rs. 2000/-
- MTS: Rs.5,200- Rs.20,200 along with grade pay Rs. 1800/-
Qualification: Candidates Applying for this UP Postal Circle Notification posts should have completed there 10th/Matriculation or above qualification or 12th/HSC, Diploma/ Graduation/ Bachelor’s Degree.
Age Limit: Minimum age required for the Candidates Applying for this UP Postal Circle posts is 18 years and maximum age limit is 27 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Sports Qualification subject to fulfillment of other prescribed conditions.
Exam/Application Fee: Category wise Application fee details are mentioned below.
- General/OBC Category Candidates should pay an Application fee of Rs.100/-
- SC / ST and Ex-Serviceman Category Candidates should pay an Application fee of- nill
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2018: Applicants are suggested to download the Examination syllabus and pattern from the Official website of the Organization and also they can refer the Previous and model Question papers from the same site.
How to Apply for the UP Postal Circle Vacancies 2018 -2018 & Online Application Process
- Candidates should first visit the Official website of the Organization i.e www.indiapost.net.in
- Then open the Recruitment portal and click on the Apply Online link.
- An Application form will be displayed on the screen
- Fill the Application form with all the required details of the Candidate as per the instructions.
- Also, attach the Candidates recent Photograph and other required document copies to the Application form.
- Pay the Application fee as per your Category.
- Then click on the submit link to submit the Application form.
- submit the hard copy of the application to the below-given address
Assistant Director (Recruitment) 0/0 Chief Postmaster General,
U.P. Circle, Lucknow-226001.
- Online Application Starting from – 03rd January 2018
- Online Application Form Last Date – 20th February 2018