UPPSC Recruitment 2019-465 Samiksha Adhikari/Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari Jobs. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is going to release various notifications for recruiting various vacancies in various departments in government sector through the official website @http://uppsc.up.nic.in/. The candidates who are preparing for Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission exam can ready to ready face the exam conducted by the organization. The candidates who are applying for the uppsc recruitment notification need to apply on the date or before the last date.
Candidates who are applying for UPPSC Recruitment Notification 2019 need to have the minimum age as described by the official notification. The selection process will also be decided by the official notification. Huge competitors will apply for this job. So competitors need to prepare well for appearing the exam or selection process. Application fee also decided by the official recruitment process or recruitment board, it may vary to unreserved and reserved candidates. For more details about the application process, fee structure, pay scale, eligibility criteria visit official notification.
UPPSC Recruitment Notification 2019
|Name of Organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Category||UP Govt Jobs|
|Name of The Post||Adhikari/Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari Posts|
|Total Vacancies||465 Vacancies|
Pay Scale: The Selected candidates will get the best salary as provide organization as per post selected.
- Online Application Commencement from- 30.12.2017
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form: 30.01.2019
- UPPSC Recruitment 2019 Exam Date: Update Soon
Uttar Pradesh Vacancies 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: The candidates will have minimum educational qualifications should have completed Graduate or equivalent from any recognized university.
Age Limit: Candidates who are having the minimum age of 21 years and maximum of 40 years should be there for the candidates. Age relaxations for this UP Jobs will be applicable as per the norms of the UPPSC.
Selection Process: Candidate will be selected based on the recruitment process it may include various selection rounds.
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Exam/Application Fee: The application fee will be decided by the recruiting board and may be different to reserved and UN reserved candidates
- Unreserved (General): Rs. 105/-
- Other Backward Class: Rs. 105/-
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe: Rs. 65/-
- Handicapped: Rs. 25/-
How to Apply Latest Uttar Pradesh Jobs 2019 & Online Application Process
- Candidates who are applying for UPPSC jobs need to visit official website
- Check notification eligibility criteria
- Then read the process for how to apply
- Then go to the apply process
- Then pay the fee in required process
- After successful payment click on submit button
- Take a copy of printout for future save