UPPSC Notification 2018-2289 UP Health Department Various Posts @ uppsc.up.nic.in. Uttar Pradesh Public Services Commission (UPPSC) wants to fill the 2289 Posts and released official employment advertisement for this recruitment. In this blog post, we are providing the clear process for submitting UPPSC Online Application Form 2018 along with direct access link. Mode of application is online and the closing date for submitting the application form has officially declared as 30.01.2018. Monthly salary of Staff Nurse and other Posts will be given to the applicants selected for UPPSC Recruitment 2018 as per organization norms.
According to UPPSC Posts Advertisement 2018, the BDS degree, DM/ M.Ch/ MD, Diploma or degree in Homeopathy, Post Graduation/ five years degree in Unani, Masters Degree/ Degree in Engineering from any recognized university with minimum qualification marks. Application fee required to apply for UPPSC Jobs 2018, an Application fee is Rs.105/- for Unreserved (General), Rs.65/-Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe and Rs. 25/- Handicapped categories. For more clear detailed information on UPPSC 2289 Recruitment 2018 refer this blog post.
UPPSC Recruitment 2018
|Name of Organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Services Commission (UPPSC)|
|Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Name of The Post||Health Department Various Posts|
|Total Vacancies||2289 Posts|
|Application Process||Online Application Process|
Post wise details
- Medical Health and Child Welfare Department – 595 Posts
- Medical Education Department – 425 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh Chikitsa Shiksha Department – 10 Posts
- Technology Education Department – 1259 Posts
Pay Scale: Monthly salary will be given to the applicants selected for UPPSC Recruitment 2018 as per organization norms. Refer official notification to get the post wise salary and other benefits information.
- Medical Health and Child Welfare Department – Rs. 56,100/- to Rs. 1,77,500/-
- For Other Departments- Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/-
- Online Application Commencement from -30.12.2017
- Last Date to deposit fee in bank – 25.01.2018
- Submission of Online applications closes on – 30.01.2018
- Submission of hard copy of application along with enclosures ends on – 07.02.2018
UPPSC Vacancies 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Contenders must have possessed BDS degree, DM/ M.Ch/ MD, Diploma or degree in Homeopathy, Post Graduation/ five years degree in Unani, Masters Degree/ Degree in Engineering from any recognized university with minimum qualification marks. Post wise qualification details candidate refer the official website.
- For Medical Health and Child Welfare Department – minimum 21 years and maximum 40 years
- For Medical Education Department – Maximum of 65 years
- For Uttar Pradesh Chikitsa Shiksha Department – Minimum 28 years and maximum 40 years
- For Technology Education Department – Minimum 35 years and maximum 50 years
Selection Process: Applicants can be selected based on the screening test conducted by the organization.
- For General & OBC – Rs. 105/-
- For ST/ SC – Rs. 65/-
- For PWD – Rs. 25/-
UPPSC Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2018: Contenders finished the process of application is advised to download UPPSC Posts Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2018 and other related information are accessible now at official portal.
How to Apply UPPSC Vacancy 2018 & Online Application Process
- Login to UPPSC official page uppsc.up.nic.in
- Go to careers section and refer related Posts Advertisement advertisement file
- Eligible candidates are pleased to open Online Application link
- Fill the required information in the form as per instructions
- Attach scanned copies of all supporting certificates
- Hit on submit button and finish the process of application
- Save the registration number for future reference