UPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2019 Specialists & Professors Jobs. Union Public Service Commission wants to fill up Various Assistant Director, Specialists, Professors & other vacancies across India. Here we provide the latest notification for job hunters those who searching for Latest UPSC Assistant Director & Specialists Jobs 2019. Applicants are requested to submit UPSC Professors application through the online application at official website @ upsconline.nic.in.
According to UPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2019 applicants need to qualify MBBS/ Bachelors Degree/ Post Graduate/ Degree in any discipline with minimum marks from a recognized University/ Board. Applicants have to attain minimum 30 years & maximum 40 years and relaxation of age will be applicable as per UPSC norms/ rules.
The selection committee of Union Public Service Commission will conduct written examination and followed by face to face interview with offered Assistant Director & Other vacant posts. Candidates those who secured minimum cutoff marks in written examination are only forward to selection rounds.
Job applicants those interested about UPSC Professors Legal Officers exam must download Admit Card/ Hall Ticket – which will only available after application completed. Along with official notification, UPSC Assistant Director Exam Syllabus Pattern 2019 will also be upload, which really helps candidates for preparation with an accurate data. For more details refer UPSC Notification 2019
or kindly visit the official page.
Latest UPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2019
|Name of Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of The Post||Various|
Name of the Posts :
- For Assistant Directors posts – Rs. 9,300-34,800 (PB-2), Grade Pay Rs. 4,800/-
- For Legal Officers (Grade-I) posts – Rs. 15,600-39,100 (PB-3), Grade Pay Rs. 7,600/-
- For Specialists Grade III posts – Rs. 15,600-39,100 (PB-3), Grade Pay Rs. 6,600/-
- For Deputy Registrar General posts – Rs. 37,400-67,000 (PB-4), Grade Pay Rs.8,700/-
- For Assistant Legislative Counsel posts – Rs. 15,600-39,100 (PB-3), Grade Pay Rs. 6,600/-
- For Superintendent (Legal) posts – Rs. 9,300-34,800 (PB-2), Grade Pay Rs. 4,800/-
- For Editor posts – Rs. 15,600-39,100 (PB-3), Grade Pay Rs. 7,600/-
- Last date for submission of online application: Update Shortly
- Last date for complete submission of online application: Update Shortly
UPSC Assistant Director Specialists Vacancies 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates have to possess MBBS/ Bachelors Degree/ Post Graduate/ Degree in any discipline with minimum marks from a recognized University/ Board.
Minimum age limit 30 years and Maximum age limit 40 years.
The selection of applicants will be based on their score and performance in following rounds such as
- Written Examination’
- Personnel Interview
Applicants need to pay Rs.25/- by depositing cash in any branch of SBI or by using Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit Card. SC/ ST/ PH/ Women applicants who are exempted from payment of the fee.
UPSC Assistant Director Specialists Exam Syllabus & Pattern 2019:
After successful completion of an application process, applicants started their preparation for Assistant Director, Specialists, Professors & other vacancies for the written exam. Union Public Service Commission will be going to upload UPSC Assistant Director Exam Syllabus Pattern 2019 through it official website @ upsconline.nic.in. Candidates who get UPSC Professors exam pattern have knowledge about written examination structure. Applicants who submit the application may download UPSC Legal Officers Exam Syllabus Pattern 2019 PDF.
How to Apply UPSC Legal Officers Professors Vacancy 2019 & Online Application Process
- At first visit official website @ upsconline.nic.in
- Find recruitment tab & open application form.
- Fill online application with your required details.
- Upload latest pass-photo & signature scanned copies.
- Now verify details and press submit button.
- Download system generated the application and save it.
UPSC Specialists Advertisement 2019
UPSC Assistant Director Online Application Form