UPSC Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2019, Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced an advertisement for a set of Various UPSC Accounts officer jobs UPSC 2019 Notification destined to occupy these vacancies with candidates capable for the given educational qualifications. This is very useful for candidates who are in search of 2019 Govt Jobs.It is expected that the age group of applicants to reach not more than 30 years as on the closing date of the competition for the employee to submit applications in the direction of the work execution. UPSC 2019 has educational qualification of graduation in any recognized university with a minimum bandwidth percentage of marks required.
According to the UPSC Official announcement 2019 registration fee is Rs.25/- and non-refundable. Direct Link with easy access execution form filing process used UPSC in 2019, is provided below. UPSC selection committee will conduct a series of written examination and interview on the short list of candidates. Selected candidates Account 2019 UPSC Recruitment Officer I pay scale to receive a consolidated Rs.9300-34800/- rank paying Rs.4600/- plus technical assistance and HRA. UPSC law enforcement officer exam 2019 Syllabus Pattern and other materials of preparation and are already available on the UPSC official website. This article will give more precise information about the UPSC Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2019
UPSC Enforcement Officer Jobs 2019
Higher civil service has become one of the main demands of the political movement to convince the British government of India to study the creation of the Civil Service Commission in hiring their services in the territory. The first Public Service Commission was established Oct. 1, 1926, however, it limited its advisory functions are not able to meet the aspirations of people and the tension continues in this aspect of the leaders of our liberation movement led to the creation of the Federal civil service Commission under the Law of Government of India, 1935, in accordance with this Act, for the first time, provision is also made for the formation of committees of public services at the provincial level.
Name of The Post: Accounts Officer Jobs
Total Vacancies: Various Posts
The pay scale for selected candidates for UPSC Recruitment 2019 receives a consolidated amount of Rs.9300-34800/- rank paying Rs.4600/- plus TA & HRA.
Qualification: Applicants must have completed the release in any discipline from any recognized university/ Board with a minimum percentage of marks.
- The maximum age limit should not exceed 30 years as on the closing date of submission
- Reservations can be applied to the category of candidates backup in accordance with government regulations
Selection Process: After reviewing round subsequently produced by selecting the board of UPSC shortlist of suitable candidates through
- Written exam
- Applicants must pay a nonrefundable fee of Rs.25/- which is deposited in any branch of SBI in cash or by using net banking facilities / Maestro credit card / Visa / Debit.
- No application fee for SC, ST, PH is required, the category of candidates
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2019
Syllabus examination pattern for the UPSC notification employee in 2019, implementation, along with important information useful for the preparation of the written exam and other qualifying rounds clearly mentioned in the file of official advertising
How to Apply Latest UPSC Vacancies 2019
- The first official session suitable candidates in UPSC @ www.upsconline.nic.in
- Find and click the “online application to a law enforcement officer and employee registration accounts
- Read the instructions that are provided to applicants prior to use
- Upload your last pass message size photograph, signature documents
- Please fill in the application form
- Pay the registration fee
- And follow the instructions to complete the registration
- Save a unique registration number and password for future reference.
Online Application Commencement from – Update shortly
Last date to Submit Online Application Form – Update shortly
UPSC Enforcement Officer Advertisement 2019
UPSC Enforcement Officer Online Application Form