UPSC Divisional Medical Officer Recruitment 2019– 33 DMO vacancies @ upsc.gov.in: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has shown 33 vacancies for Divisional Medical Officer on Indian Railway posts for PWD applicants under Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. UPSC dental surgeon recruitment applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of the exams conducted by the Selection Board Committee. Shortlisted candidates will receive a good pay from the organization.
Candidates need to be eligible to apply UPSC Divisional Medical Officer Recruitment notification 2019. Education Qualifications for UPSC Divisional Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 must be included in PG from the Board i.e. MD (General)/MD (General Medicine)/MD (Medicine & Therapeutics)/MRCP/Speciality Board of Internal Medicine (USA). Also, have the one year of Experience in the concerned specialty after obtaining the PG. The Candidates need to pay an amount for the application. The candidates can get the application form from the official website. Candidates can follow the below given procedure to apply for UPSC Divisional Medical Officer Recruitment 2019.
UPSC Divisional Medical Officer Recruitment Notification 2019
UPSC Conducts various examinations for recruiting candidates into central government posts. It is the selection board for Central Government Posts. It also recruits for NDA, IAF and etc.,
Name of The Post: Divisional Medical Officer
- SC: 05 Posts
- ST: 02 Posts
- OBC: 09 Posts
- UR-16 Posts
- Translator (Sinhalese): 01
Total Vacancies: 33 Posts
Pay Scale: The shortlisted candidates will get a consolidated pay scale with an additional grade pay according to the rules and regulations of the government.
- Online Application Starting from – 09th Feb 2019
- Online Application Form Last Date – 01st March 2019
- have the qualification in medical which included in Part II of the Third Schedule to the IMC under the Act, of 1956.
- And also completed the PG from the Board i.e. MD (General)/MD (General Medicine)/MD (Medicine & Therapeutics)/MRCP/Speciality Board of Internal Medicine (USA). Also, have the one year of Experience in the concerned specialty after obtaining the PG
Age Limit: Candidates also need to be in between of the Age limit specified by the organization. The Age limit for UPSC Divisional Medical Officer Recruitment Notification 2019 is 35 Years. Age relaxation for reserved Categories is applicable as follows
Selection Process: Selection procedure for UPSC Divisional Medical Officer Recruitment Notification 2019 is based on the tests conducted by the selection board. The tests are
- written examination
- The candidates can pay the application fee Rs.25/- for the Unreserved candidates and no fee for the reserved candidates.
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2019: Candidates are requested to refer the official website for information regarding Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern and can download previous papers from the Website and start preparation.
How to Apply UPSC Divisional Medical Officer Vacancy 2019 & Online Application Process
- Aspirants are pleased to visit the official website.
- Search and click on UPSC Divisional Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 link
- Text boxes of candidates details will be displayed on screen
- Enter Details and fill out the application form
- Upload required Documents and complete the Application form.