UPSSSC Yuva Kalyan Adhikari Recruitment 2018-694 Youth Welfare Officer Jobs: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission notice 2018 for Youth Welfare Officer and other posts. UPSSSC has opened new online applications for various posts at government location. The opportunities opened for this UPSSSC Youth Welfare Officer notification 2018 are 694. To think about the points of interest of 694 opening visit the underneath official page.
The candidates who have had the Graduation degree or its equivalent from any recognized institution or university with minimum qualifying marks viewed as qualified to register UPSSSC Youth Welfare Officer Recruitment 2018. To know more exact insights about the capability expected to have by the aspirants read the UPSSSC Youth Welfare Officer notice 2018. Applicants can pay an application fee Rs.125 /- for General and OBC category and Rs.65/- for SC, ST candidates. Candidates can submit the application fee by mean of E-Challan& I-Collect. The method of the charge installment is expressed in the warning page. The age of the registering people must be under 40 years and least age is 21 years. The organization has told the insights in regards to the endorsements to be joined amid the accommodation of online process in UPSSSC Youth Welfare Officer enlistment 2018 notice. Pay size and other information available at official site.
UPSSSC Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
|Name of Organization||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission|
|Name of The Post||Youth Welfare Officer Jobs|
|Application Process||Online Process|
Selected candidates will get the best pay scale with grade pay and other allowances as per the organization norms.
- Online Application Starting from -13.03.2018
- Start Date for Submitting Exam Fees -15.03.2018
- Online Application Form Last Date –17.04.2018
- Last Date for Submission Application Fee- 19.04.2018
- Last Date of Final Form Submission-23.04.2018
UPSSSC Vacancies 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Appellants who have finished Graduation or its equivalent from any recognized institution or university with minimum qualifying marks.
Minimum 21 years and Maximum 40 years
Written Exam, Personal Interview, and physical standard Test.
physical standard Test
- General/SC – 167.7 cm
- Hill Regions – 162.6 cm
- ST – 160 cm
- General/SC – 78.8 – 83.8 cm
- Hill Regions/ST – 76.5 – 81.3 cm
Exam/Application Fee: Applicants can pay an application fee Rs.125 /- for General and OBC category and Rs.65/- for SC, ST candidates. Candidates can submit the application fee by mean of E-Challan& I-Collect.
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2018:
Applicants are advised to download the test syllabus and pattern from the organization web and also they can view the old and model papers from the same page.
How to Apply UPSSSC Vacancy 2018 & Online Application Process
- Appellants should first visit the official web i.e upsssc.gov.in.
- Then go to the notification panel and hit the Apply Online link.
- A new tab will be opened with an Application form which has to be filled.
- Fill the Application form with all the required details of the aspirant.
- Pay the Application fee as per the Category.
- Then press on the submit link to submit the details entered.
- Download and take a print out of the form for exam use.