Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment 2019: The High Court of Uttarakhand has distributed an Official Employment Notification to fill Various opportunities of Stenographer, Personal Assistant Posts. The UK High Court Recruitment 2019 is the most ideally equipped open door for the Job Seekers who are looking for the Latest Government Jobs in Uttarakhand. Competitors who are keen on Uttarakhand high court notification 2019 must apply at the latest the last date.
Qualified Candidates for Uttarakhand High Court Posts can apply through Online. Contenders who are searching for Uttarakhand Recruitment subtle elements can allude on this page. We are giving every one of the insights about Uttarakhand Jobs like its Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Steps to Apply given beneath. For more data, competitors are recommended to visit the Official Website of Uttarakhand High Court Board www.highcourtofuttarakhand.gov.in
Latest Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment 2019
The High Court of Uttarakhand is the One of the High Court of the India States. The Uttarakhand State was cut out from the recent State of UP on 09th November 2000 under the Uttar Pradesh Reorganization Act, 2000. At the season of the formation of State, the High Court of Uttarakhand was likewise settled around the same time at Nainital. As of late Uttarakhand High Court has discharged an Official Notification for the enrollment of Various Stenographer, Personal Assistant Posts. Qualified Candidates can apply for these posts.
Name of The Post: Stenographer and Personal Assistant Posts
Total Vacancies: Various Vacancies.
Pay Scale: Post wise Pay scale offered to the Eligible Candidates are mentioned below.
- Eligible Candidates for Stenographer Posts will get a monthly Pay scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs.20,200 with a Grade Pay of Rs.2,800/-
- Eligible Candidates for Personal Assistant Posts will get a monthly Pay scale of Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/-
Qualification: Candidates Applying for this Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment Posts should have completed their Graduation degree with a minimum aggregate of Percentage from any recognized University/Institute. Also, the Candidates should Possess a knowledge of Hindi and English with a minimum typing speed of 80 WPM.
Age Limit: Minimum age required for the Candidates applying for this UK High court Recruitment Posts is 21 years and Maximum age limit is 42 years. Also, age an relaxation of 05 years is Applicable for SC/ ST category and 03 years for OBC category candidates.
Selection Process: Applicants will be selected on the basis of there performance in the following rounds conducted by the UK Recruitment Selection Board.
- Written Exam
- Typing Test/ Computer Test
Exam/Application Fee: Category wise Application fee details are mentioned below.
- General/OBC Category Candidates should pay an Application fee of Rs.300/-
- Reserved (SC/ST) Category Candidates should pay an Application fee of Rs.200/-
Candidates are suggested to pay the Application fee through demand draft of any nationalized bank drawn in favor of Registrar General, High Court of Uttarakhand, payable at Nainital.
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2019: Applicants are suggested to download the Examination Syllabus and Pattern from the Official website and also they can refer the Previous and Model Question Papers from the same website.
How to Apply for Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment 2019 vacancies & Online Application Process
- Applicants should first visit the official website of Uttarakhand High Court i.e www.highcourtofuttarakhand.gov.in.
- Then open the UKHC Recruitment link and click on it.
- Read the notification carefully to know the Eligibility Criteria and other required details.
- Eligible Candidates are suggested to Download the Application form.
- Fill the Application form with all the required details of the Candidate as per the instructions.
- Also, Attach passport size photo of the Candidate which should be clearly visible.
- Attach all the copies of Qualified documents and certificates to the Application form.
- Then Send the filled application form to the given address.
The Registrar General,
High Court of Uttarakhand,
Nainital – 263002
Online Application Commencement from – Update Shortly
Last date to Submit Online Application Form – Update Shortly
Uttarakhand High Court Advertisement 2019
Uttarakhand High Court Online Application Form