WBHRB Recruitment 2017: Notification for 2418 Latest Medical Officer Posts Apply Online. Here is the very special update for the job seekers looking for Latest WBHRB Medical Officer Jobs 2017. WBHRB dispatched official employment notification for the enrollment of 2418 West Bengal Health Recruitment Board posts. Process for submit the application form towards West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Recruitment 2017 Apply Online. Step by step process for submit the application form is mentioned in this article post. Closing date for submit WBHRB Recruitment 2017 Apply Online is 06th of January 2017
As per WBHRB Advertisement 2017, West Bengal WBHRB Education and qualification for applying applicants Must Have MBBS West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Degree included in the First or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council. WBHRB Recruitment 2017 age boundaries for this posts maximum 32 Years. Suitable candidates on the written exam which is going to conducted by West Bengal WBHRB. Shortlisted candidates for WBHRB Recruitment 2017 will get monthly salary as per organization norms. Refer this blog post to get more detailed information.
WBHRB Recruitment 2017
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board is committed to proper deliver to health care services.
Name of The Post: General Duty Medical Officer
Total Vacancies: 2418 Vacancies
Selected applicants get Rs. 15600/ Rs. 42000/- GP Rs. 5400/-. Other allowances will also be admissible as per Government rules
Online Application Commencement from – 28th of December 2017
Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 06th January 2017
- MBBS Degree included in the First or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council
- Weight age shall be given to candidates holding recognized PG degree (for disciplines under the Specialties group) and identified Post doctoral degree (for disciplines under the Super specialties group) in the concerned discipline in accordance with the Minimum Qualifications for Teachers in Medical Institutions Regulations, 1998’ framed by the Medical Council of India, published in Part – III, Section – 4, of the Gazette of India, dated the 5th of December 1998, as subsequently amended, and which are included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or the Third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council.
Maximum 45 years on the 1st of January of 2017. Age relaxation may be given to such doctors who have served under this- State Govt to an extent equivalent to the time of such service, subject to a maximum of 5 years
Selection Criteria basis on the written exam which is going to conducted by WBHRB
- Eligible Applicants can pay the fee of Rs. 210/- For General class candidates
- No Fee For SC/ST of West Bengal State/ PWD Candidates.
- The fee can pay through Bank Counter in any branch of Banks participating in the GRIPS (Government Receipt Portal System ), (Government of West Bengal through duplicate challan, as generated after filling up the online application Form Government Receipt Head of Account is ‘ 0051-00-104-002-16’.
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2017:
Successfully applied applicants are requested to download WBHRB Recruitment 2017 Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2017 and all other preparation material from official page. By the use this information you can immediately start your preparation as soon as possible.
How to Apply WBHRB Vacancy 2017 & Online Application Process
- Candidates visit approach to association official portal www.wbhrb.in
- Then click on register link and complete the registration criteria
- Existing registered candidates may login with user ID and pass word
- Fill the application with all desired details as per guidelines
- Upload scanned certificates of all education and experienced documents if required
- Pay the charges
- Check the data before submission to avoid the errors
- Take a copy for future correspondence.