Western Railway Recruitment 2018– 6898 Watchman, Guard, Driver Posts. Western Railway recruitment has recently released a notification for filling 6898 Watchman, Guard, Driver posts in the various departments through the official website @ www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in. The candidates who are seeking the apprentice cadre posts need to visit the official advertisement for applying procedure on the date or before the last date. The candidates who are seeking the Watchman, Guard, Driver post can avail this opportunity for great future. The candidates who are applying for Watchman, Guard, Driver post can have minimum passed in 8th/10th/12th/B.Tech/B.E in relevant discipline from any approved institution/board with the minimum pass percentage of marks
The candidates need to have age 18 years and Maximum age limit is 63 years and for age, relaxation visit official advertisement. The candidates who are applying for Watchman, Guard, Driver post need to send their application form along with the relevant data as described in the official news released by the recruitment panel. The applied candidates can be selected based on the Merit Listing and Interview conducted by the selection panel. The candidates who are selected in final selection will get the best stipend provided as company norms. For more details about age relaxation, admit card, result visit official website.
The western railway is also one of the zonal division of Indian Railways. And its headquarter is in Ahmedabad. The Indian Railway is one of the largest traveling sectors in India for Goods and Transport.
Western Railway Recruitment 2018
|Name of Organization||Western Railway Recruitment|
|Category||Central Govt Job|
|Name of The Post||Watchman, Guard, Driver|
Pay Scale: The candidates who are selected in final selection will get the best scale with a grade pay as provided by the organization, and for more details need to visit the official website.
- Online Application Starting from – Available Now
- Online Application Form Last Date – 15th June 2018
- Medical: 18.06.2018 & 19.06.2018
- Electrical Traction: 20.06.2018 to 22.06.2018
- Traffic: 25.06.2018 & 26.06.2018
- Mechanical: 27.06.2018 to 29.06.2018
- Personnel & Administration: 02.07.2018 & 03.07.2018
- Electrical Power: 04.07.2018 & 05.07.2018
- Engineering: 06.07.2018 & 09.07.2018
- Signal & Telecom:10.07.2018 & 11.07.2018
- Commercial:12.07.2018 & 13.07.2018
- Accounts: 16.07.2018
- Headquarter Office, Churchgate: 17.07.2018
- Survey & Construction, Churchgate: 18.07.2018
Western Railway Vacancies 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Candidate must have completed their 8th/10th/12th/B.Tech/B.E in relevant discipline from any approved institution/board with the minimum pass percentage of marks.
Age Limit: Candidate must have completed 18 years and not more than 63 years. upper age limit will be applicable for the reserved categories like ST, SC, PWD, PH, Women and all others as per Indian government norms.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on the performance of the Merit Listing and Interview conducted by the organization
Exam/Application Fee: Refer the official website.
How to Apply Latest Western Railways Jobs 2018 & Online Application Process
- Candidates need to visit the official website for official notification
- Check the eligibility criteria
- Fill the application form with relevant data
- upload the scanned photograph and self-attach relevant documents
- pay the application fee
- submit the application and save the acknowledgment for future reference.
- submit the hard copy of the application to the below-given address
Mumbai – 400 008