WCR Recruitment 2018-3522 Group D West Central Railway Vacancies. West Central Railway (WR) Department recently announced the formal notification of employment for a set of 3522 Group D in various industries. West Rail apprentice Call for submission of applications for all interested candidates to fill empty positions. Applicants those seeking work latest RRB 2018 and are interested in West Central Railway Recruitment 2018, ready to seize this opportunity.
Candidates interested in this notice, Application must be submitted in Online for this notice on or before the last date. 10th/ITI with minimum marks of 50% from any Government recognized institution. Candidates must also hold ITI Passed certificate issued by NCVT in the notified trade is the required academic and the minimum age to apply for these jibs is 18 years and the maximum age is 31 Years.
Applicants who apply for notification West Central Railway 2018 should download the application form the official site. We also provide a direct connection for the preparation of Form RRB West Central Railway in 2018 and the application process step by step implementation. Cross-check information you have provided in the application before submitting the application forms to avoid errors. RSC board organizes the qualifying rounds of on the basis of their performance in a variety of selection round computer-based test, Physical efficiency test, and document verification.
West Central Railway Jobs 2018 Latest RRB Notification
West Central Railway in its current form was born November 5, 1951, by the merger of its predecessor, the erstwhile Bombay, Baroda and Central India Railway (BB & CI), with other state railways, namely, Saurashtra, Rajputana, and Jaipur. BB & CI Railway itself was registered in 1855, starting with the construction of 29 miles of the broad gauge in Ankleshwar to UTRAN in Gujarat on the west coast. In 1864 the railway was extended to Mumbai.
Name of The Post: Group D
Total Vacancies: 3522 Posts
- Start Date Of Online Application -10th February 2018
- Last Date Of Online Application -12th March 2018
Pay Scale: Candidates will get every month Rs.18000/- as per the organization.
Qualification: Candidates must have completed 10th/ITI with minimum marks of 50% from any Government recognized institution. Candidates must also hold ITI Passed certificate issued by NCVT in the notified trade.
Age Limit: Applicants upper age limit should not exceed 31 years and the minimum age should be 18 years, calculated from the closing date of the filing of the application. Rivals belong to the categories of reserve SC / ST, OBC, people with disabilities and women will have the maximum age relaxation under CSR.
Selection Process: West Central Railway Recruitment Board is a short list of suitable candidates on the basis of their performance in a variety of selection round as computer-based test, Physical efficiency test, and document verification.
- General and OBC candidates -Rs.500/-
- Sc/ST category candidates -Rs.250/-
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2018: Syllabus apprentice West Central Railway RRB exam pattern 2018, and other materials, as well as previous training and standard documents, are now available on the official website of the Association. With this information, applicants can immediately start their preparation.
How to Apply Latest Railway WCR Vacancy 2018
- First, visit www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in West Central Railway official site
- Go to the installation section and download apprentice Notice
- Read carefully to know the rules and requirements
- Eligible suitable candidates download the application format
- Fill in the information required on the form according to the instructions
- Enter the size recent photograph in the form of a pass-through port
- Attach a photocopy of your academic qualifications and experience certificates
- Check out the information before the presentation and correct errors
- Download the application and save the acknowledgment for future reference.